Sunday, 4 March 2012

chapter 43

Michael and Whitney came back down stars, Lexi walked over to them and said "You feeling ok now Mike?" Michael said "I am feeling much better thanks to Whitney." Lexi said "I am glad to hear it." Michael said "There is something about her that makes me feel happy" Lexi said "You like her don't you?" Michael said "Yes I do. But for now we remain friends." Lexi said "That's understandable Mike, you do whatever is right for you." Michael said "Yes true." They kept talking.

Whitney, Roxy and Tara were talking. Roxy said "So You and Michael are close right?" Tara said "Roxy" Whitney said "No it's ok. Yes Mike and I are close friends. We been friends since we were kids." Tara said "Awe how sweet." Whitney said "Michael and I have always been there for each other. No matter what." Roxy said "What about the day when the Media you know made up the story Michael has passed on?" Whitney said "That day was just not right, it was awful hearing that. Mike rang me to say he was ok and had moved down here. I already knew as he had told me." Tara said "So how did you know about this Island?"

Whitney said "Michael told me about it, he also told me that he was having problems with Selena which is why I came here." Roxy said "You are a good friend to Mike. He face lights up when he see's you here." Tara said "Where you taking this Roxy?" Whitney said "I do know what she means and don't worry I am going to wait a bit longer." Roxy said "Why wait?" Tara said "Maybe because she doesn't want to rush things . Let them be Roxy." Whitney said "No I don't want Mike and I to go there just yet, he's only just got out of a relationship. We have not talked about it. Give it time." Tara said "Exactly what I been saying." Roxy said "I don't want to rush anyone I was just talking."

For a few Days Michael and his friends were spending alot of time together. one day Michael was having time to himself, he was thinking about Whitney. He knew he liked her more than a friend but wanted to wait til things had died down abit. Michael had gone for a walk, he ran into Lindsay. Lindsay said "Hey Mike, whats a hot young man like you doing out here on your own." Michael laughed and said "Just walking along the beach. I been thinking about someone." Lindsay said "Awe someone special. or you thinking about Selena?" Michael said "Selena can go to h*ll for all I care. So no Not her." Lindsay said "Sorry didn't mean to bring her up." Michael said "No it's ok. I should have known better when I knew something was up with her, I also have worked out too that remember the day Selena had to go and check on Serena?" Lindsay said "Yes I do."

Michael said "Something tells me she wasn't just checking up on Serena she was seeing Ben. I don't know I could be wrong." Lindsay said "That girl just wasn't right for you I don't think." Michael said "You said it. Anyway, she's not worth talking about now." Lindsay said "How about Whitney?" Michael grinned. Lindsay said "Awe Whitney is the someone special isn't she?" Michael said "Yes that is who I am thinking about."

Lindsay said "You have a crush on her?" Michael said "For the last few days I been having feelings. I want us to be more than friends, but I don't know if she wants that as we both have kids of our own. We both don't want our kids being here and then flying back home having the media to find out about this place. I came here to get away from the Media, Whitney did too I am sure and we both know what the Media is like." Lindsay said "Have you spoke to her at all about this." Michael said "No I haven't done that yet. I don't want our friendship ruined." Lindsay said "Fair enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment