Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Chapter 44

Michael and Lindsay were walking back to where he was staying. Whitney was waiting for Michael. Lindsay said "Aww look who is waiting for you?" Michael said "Was just talking about you." Whitney said "I thought so was here and they said you gone for a walk." Lindsay said "I will leave you too alone." Lindsay went inside. Whitney said "I need to talk to you." Michael said "Same here. But you can go first" Whitney said "I been thinking about you lately. I also been thinking about us aswell." Michael said "Same here." Whitney said "But I don't want to rush you or anything like that, you not long just got out of a relationship. I don't know if you are over Selena yet, I'm happy to wait." Michael said "I know what you are saying, but really I am over Selena, she's out of my life, far away where I don't have to see her stupid face. Right now I just want to focus on you and I. I know we've been friends for ages, we both have children of our own, I don't know how we'd go bring the kids here." Whitney said "Thats the thing I don't want our kids here, you know what the media is like, I don't  want Bobbi and your kids feeling pressured." Michael said "I know what you mean, I don't want that either. But we both need our family so I would take up the idea moving this Island closer to our families."  Whitney said "We can do that, would your friends mind moving too?"  MJ said "I am sure they won't mind, we're  pretty close  so I can always talk to them or we can?" Whitney said "If only it's not gonna put pressure on you I don't  want to stress you out." MJ said  "No it's fine I am  sure we can work it out."

MJ and Whitney went back to their friends house. Lexi let them in and said "Hey  Lindsay was just telling us you 2 were going for a walk." MJ said "It was just a friendly talk." Lexi said "Sure it wasn't more than just that?" Roxy shot Lexi a look. Lexi said "I was just kidding,whats up?" Whitney said "Mike and I had a talk." Carley said "and?" MJ said "How would you feel about us moving?" Lexi said "But the island, your friends and Neverlands? How are we all to leave that behind?"  Whitney said "Hang on stop  girls before  you all start jumping up and down, We came up with an idea that we take this island with us." Roxy said "and how is that going to work?"  MJ said "We're gonna bring a bit of the Island with us." Tara said "But Australia is our homeland, I don't see myself settling in the usa." MJ said "Then what do you girls have in mind?" Tara said "This island is a sweet place, taking it away  from people that live here is like taking something of yours away, I can see where you're coming from but Not alot of us want to leave the country. Couldn't you just buy it?" Whitney said "and how are we gonna buy it?"  Tara said "I don't know because I know we don't own this place. Unless you  have a MASSIVE  Boat house we all can live on?" MJ said "Not a bad idea." Tara said "Seriously, Mike  I am joking I doubt there is one." Whitney said "Yes there is." Tara said "But I was joking." Whitney said "No there is." Tara said  But how we all going to fit on there."

MJ said "That's true. But the girls have a point I can't let them leave their home." Carley said "You know what you can do? How about we stay here and you come and visit us when you can?"  MJ said "I like that idea. If you girls want to do that?" Michelle said "You do whats best for you. I am happy either way." Whitney said "Mike are you willing to give up your life here and go back home?" MJ said "am much as I don't want to but my kids need me, my family need me. I would stay here but just means pressure on the family and the media will be on to them."  Carley said "That's true. We'll miss you though." MJ said "I'll miss you girls too, I promise to come back and visit" 

MJ and Whitney had gone back to the US to be their family. MJ kept his promised and visit his friends.  The girls also went over to the US to visit MJ and his family. They were great friends. 

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment