Carley said "As in Whitney Houston?" Michael said Whitney Houston? I just said Whitney." Carley said "But it is Whitney Houston, she's visiting the island. Mike! you saw Whitney Houston. " Michael said "How did you know that?" Carley said "Well just that we've been hearing that she's been staying here for awhile." Michael was speechless. The others looked at each other.
Roxy said "Mike!!!!! omg you have a crush on her. What would Selena think?" Michael said "Who cares what Selena thinks. She wanted out. I hope she has a nice life. If she wants me back then well maybe she should of thought twice about this. I don't take them back after they dump me. Even if I was with Whitney she'll wish she never did." Carley said "Wow Mike that's alot coming from you, I like it." Michael said "That's good."
Meanwhile on the mainland, Lindsay was out side she saw Selena moving back into her house, she walked over to Selena and said "Hey there, where is MJ and your friends?" Selena said "They're back on the island. why?" Lindsay said "Just that I am on my way back over and I see back here too, are you visiting aswell?" Selena said "If you must know Michael and I are finished."
Lindsay looked shocked. Lindsay said "What happen?" Selena said "He wants to move away, back to the US, He knows I can't do that. Leave my friends my job I just can't do any of that. So if he wants to do that he can do it without me for I don't want any part of it." Lindsay said "So you just up and left like that, you meant to be a team, you can't just leave just because of that." Selena said "Why, so that I can live the way he wants me to forget it. I did mind living on the island etc Why should I have to up an leave something I love. Why should he do the same. We gave him something back and he wants to leave it."
Lindsay said "You do realize he has family, he can't just leave his kids or bring them to the island it's to much pressure." Selena said "What about me and the one on the way doesn't he want a child with me." Lindsay said "I'm sure he would wanted another child." Selena said "Here take this ring back to him." Lindsay put the ring in her bag. She then made her way back to the Island. When she got on the Island, she went back home, then went to see Hayley.
Hayley saw Lindsay and said "I guess you heard?" Lindsay said "about Selena? Then yes. I can't believe it." Hayley said "Me neither poor MJ he was so upset." Lindsay said "Selena told me to give him her ring back." Hayley said "Oh I see." The girls went over to Carley's place. Michael was there. Lindsay said "Michael Selena gave me her ring to give back to you." Michael said "And what am I to do with it." Roxy said "Give it to someone special." Michael said "What? Give this ring to someone else only to be reminded that Selena hurt me, I don't think so. I want nothing to do with her or this ring. It's a reminder of our break up."
Lindsay said " Fair enough. What would you like me to do with it." Michael said "I don't know, just get rid of it." Lindsay put the ring away. MJ and his friends went for a walk, they saw Whitney. They went up to her. Roxy said "Hey there, I guess you have already been around the island. It's a nice place?" Whitney said "Yes I have, lovely place." Michael said "I am guessing you meet my friends?" Whitney said "I seen them around." Roxy said "We'll leave you two alone, Mike will need someone to talk to." Whitney said "Why whats happen?" Michael said "Well Selena left." Whitney said "Didn't she like the idea?" Lexi said "What idea?" Michael said "Will explain in second. Selena, was gone when I got home. she left me a note. She didn't want anything to do with me no more nor did she want to move." Whitney said "That's not good. Sorry to hear that." Michael said "Nah it fine I am done with her." Narita said "and what was this idea."
Whitney said "It was my idea, if Michael wants to move to the US he can move the Island to the US if he wants to." Carley said "and how is that going to work?" Whitney said "Maybe move this Island to the US so you can be close to your family, You don't have to stay on this island forever, if you want your wife and friends can move to. you won't have to be far away. That's what I said." Carley said "Sounds like a neat little idea." Roxy said "I don't mind at all, I think it can be done. Whitney said "Sure it can be done, I have a child of my own too and I wouldn't want to be too far away from my family either." Lexi said "Aww just like Michael. Sweet." Michael said "Ignore that" Whitney said "No it's cool. I do get Lexi's point." Michael said "That's good. Anyway, would you like to join us?" Whitney said "I would like that" They all went to their favourite place.
No comments:
Post a Comment