While Selena was out Michael was going out for awhile, he hoped that Selena would come back so they could talk. Michael notice someone walking towards him. He couldn't stop looking at her. The girl said "Hey you whats up?" Michael said "Just wondering what a pretty young thing like you is walking alone" The Girl said "Just having a nice walk along the beach care to join me?" Michael said "I would Love to." The girl said "My bad I am Whitney and you are?" Michael said "That's a pretty name. My name is Michael."
Whitney said "As in Michael Jackson?" Michael said "How do you know my last name?" Whitney said "Because I am smart and I knew you would be here." Michael said"But you ask who I was?" Whitney said " Of course I did. Then I didn't need to." Michael said "So why you here?" Whitney said "I came for a holiday and to get away from the media madness out there, they are saying stuff about you. I don't get it what do want from you."
Michael said "That's why I am here and my friends too, plus my wife." Whitney said "Aww how nice, I notice Neverlands here on this island. People here have looked after you well." Michael said "I know I couldn't have done without them." Whitney said "Fair enough. But you seem down whats wrong?" Michael said "My wife Selena and I are having a problem, I want to move back to the US, but she doesn't get it I have family there too. I don't want to move them here nor invite them here just incase the media catch on about place. I know I don't wanna leave here either. What do I do?" Whitney said "What do you want to do? Stay or go? Maybe move this Island to the US so you can be close to your family, You don't have to stay on this island forever, if you want your wife and friends can move to. you won't have to be far away." Michael said "What about Selena's kids shelter?She doesn't want that to move?" Whitney said "Talk to her about it. Go with what I said and have a think about it. If you need to talk I am not far away." Michael said "Thank you Whitney, you are right I will talk to her. Can I talk to you again soon?" Whitney said "You call me anytime you like." Michael and Whitney hugged. Then Michael went back home hoping Selena would be back. When he got home he notice that Selena was not home still, he went to check the bedroom to see if Selena was there. When he got to the room he notice that Selena's clothes were gone. There was a note on the bed. Michael picked it up and read it.
Meanwhile Carley and her friends were sitting around chatting, there was a knock on the door. Roxy went to get it. It was Michael. Roxy said "OMG Mike what happen you look upset? is everything ok." Michael gave the note to Roxy. Roxy read the note. Roxy said "How could Selena do this to you, why would she just do that! up and leave you." Michael said "I really don't know why" Lexi came in and said "Whats going on?" Roxy said "Selena up and left Michael." Lexi looked like she was getting mad. Lexi said "WHY The HECK Would she do such a thing!!!!! Where is she now." Michael said "I don't know she didn't say where she was going or anything like that. I was going to tell her an idea a friend told me. I guess that don't matter now." Narita said "What idea" Michael said "I was panning on moving." Carley said "Moving back to the US?" Michael said "Yes to be with my kids and family. I can't just keep bring them here, but a friend came up with something else she told me I could always move the island to the US?" Lexi said "I don't see why that can't be done, I f you want to do that MJ, it's really up to you. Yes we do know about what happen as Roxy spoke to Selena." Roxy said "I told her you may want to move." Michael said "and yes I do. She just couldn't understand that, that" Roxy said "So who is this lady friend you ran into." Michael said "Her name is Whitney."
No comments:
Post a Comment