Lexi and the others left Michael and Whitney alone. Whitney said "Your friends seem nice." Michael said "They've been with me through it all. Without them I would not known what I would have done." Whitney said "They do care about you alot." Michael said "They also care about my feelings about how I feel, unlike Selena, who only cares about herself." Whitney said "She wasn't meant to be I guess. You don't need her in your life right?" Michael said "No I don't. She should thought twice about being with me. If she didn't want to be with me why did she bother. I am not worth it." Whitney said "Don't say that, you are worth it. Never doubt yourself. The right girl will come along." Michael said "You think so." Whitney said "Of course I think that. You are a handsome guy any girl will go after you.".
Hayley and Lindsay were watching Michael and Whitney. Hayley said "Look at them." Lindsay said "Now Hayley Mike just got out of a relationship and we can't be forcing them to have a relationship." Hayley said "Nothing wrong with them talking but can't you tell they are deep in conversation." Lindsay said "That don't mean anything." Hayley was about to say something when they notice Michael and Whitney dancing. Hayley said "Awe that is just so cute." Lindsay gave Hayley a look. Hayley said "Was just saying."
Lexi and her friends were at home they were talking. When Michael came back over. Carley said "Hey you how was your day with Whitney?" Michael said "Nice. We had a good talk about things." Lexi said "That's nice." Michael said "I'm wondering is it too soon?" Carley said "Too soon for what?" Michael said "A relationship." Roxy said "Someone falling n love with Whitney are they? Seriously, Mike I wouldn't rush into it. Just wait for a bit. Whitney might want to just be friends first. I know you want to get over Selena but it takes time. Then again it is up to you." Michael said "I am over Selena." Roxy said "Are you really over her. You have to be sure Mike. You can't just rush into another woman's arms not long after a break up." Michael said "The thing is something clicks when I am near Whitney, when I talk to her. I can feel something there. She makes me forget Selena, I feel that it's just her and I" Carley said "In other word you have moved on from Selena?" Michael said "Yes. In the end she meant nothing to me. She lied to me cheated."
Lexi said "What how could she have lied and cheat on you? I thought things were ok?" Michael said "Selena was having an affair behind my back. The baby isn't mine, it's the guy she has been seeing he's the father." Everyone looked shocked. Carley said "OMG Michael That is Awful, How could she have done that to you we had no idea" Michael said "I already knew it was over. I was very hurt when I found out she had been seeing someone else while we were married." Lexi said "That is just wrong, why would she do such a thing. I though Serena was seeing Ben not her?" Serena said "Well Ben went back to Selena, he was missing her. I didn't know any of this either til one day I saw them together. I didn't have the heart to tell Michael." Narita said "Did you tell him?" Serena said "I was angry at both Selena and Ben for doing this to me and Michael. Then she breaks the news, they father of the baby is Ben not Michael. That she was going to leave Michael to be with Ben. I have not spoken to either off them or do I want anything to do with them. I was not going to keep it to myself, I told Michael." Michael said "When Serena told me I was very angry about it. Selena came back pretending nothing happened. That's when we had the argument about moving. So That is why I don't care about Selena anymore." Lexi said "I'm to angry right now. I need to take a walk."
Lexi went for a walk, she ran into Whitney. Lexi said "Hey there." Whitney said "Whats up you seem angry is everything ok?" Lexi said "What would you do if you found out that your best friend/ Cousin had been cheated on?" Whitney said" Well I would be angry for them why?" Lexi said "It's Michael." Whitney said "Is Michael ok?" Lexi said "He's been hiding his hurt and anger over Selena and now we know why." Whitney said "What did Selena do?" Lexi said "I rather if Michael told you. You're his best friend." Whitney said "When he's ready. I don't want him to rush." Lexi said "What do you mean?" Whitney said "When I am with Michael I can just be myself." Lexi said " Sweet. You and Michael to have a close friendship." Whitney said "We do."
No comments:
Post a Comment