It wasn't long after Christmas. Janet and the kids had gone back home. Michael was thinking about something. Selena said "Babe what's wrong?" Michael said "I've been thinking and I really didn't it to come to this. "Selena said "What is it?" Michael said ""I was thinking about moving back to the US, be with the kids and family."Selena said "But Michael? What about Neverlands? my Job? our friends? We can't just give all that up, Why leave here when we have piece, I thought that was the reason you all came here was to get away fro the media. Now you just want to throw it all away? " Michael said "I don't want to throw anything away, I will always love the fact you all gave me Neverlands back but...."Selena said "But what? You not happy here anymore?" Michael said I am happy here. Just I miss my kids and family. I don't want to put too much pressure on them by moving them down here. Plus one we have on the way. "Selena said "and how are we going to explain to the girls that we are moving. Who will be looking after the kids here. I can't move them up to the US. Plus the Neverlands we can't give that up. Michael said "We won't be giving up the Island, we can just come back here for a holiday"
Selena took a deep breath and said "Michael, I love you but I don't want us to move I can't leave my friends. Look I am going for a walk. I'll be back soon"Selena went for a walk. she thought about the things she loved on the island. she couldn't give up something she loved. Roxy saw Selena and said "Selena whats up? "Selena said "It's Michael." Roxy said "Whats wrong? " Selena said "He wants us to move. "Roxy looked at Selena and said "Us to more or as in you and Michael?" Selena said "Michael and I. I don't want to move. Nor do I want to leave him. " Roxy said "Why does he want to move?" Selena said "To be with the rest of the family. What about what we have here? " I can't leave my job!. Plus Neverlands. How can he just throw that away?"
Roxy said "Selena, Michael loves his kids and his family I can see where he is coming from, although as much as I don't want you both to move but if he wants you and him to be close to the rest of the Jackson's then who can blame him. Don't be angry at him, he might be just want to go back home. It was bound to happen eventually. If he misses us so bad maybe we can move up with you . He isn't throwing Neverlands away he'll want us to keep it running." Selena and Roxy kept talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment