AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my Very first MJ Story I did. I was going to make it a long life story. But I didn't end up continuing it. I hope I can continue this story. Thank you for reading.
Narita and her friends were on Holidays in America, they were meeting up with their friends who showing them around LA, as they were walking down town they notice someone walking by. Narita said "Who is that?" Roxy said "Don't you know who that person is?" Carley said "omg you can't be serious that person that just walked past us was Michael Jackson?" Roxy said "Yep it was. You guys will have to meet him, Before you go that is" Carley said "What are you waiting for let's go and meet him" Roxy said "Woah hang on there we can't go stalking people, I'll defantly get you guys to meet him when I talk to him next." Carley said "Well ok but don't keep us waiting" Roxy said "You think I'll keep you waiting? I'll see when and where we can meet MJ" Roxy then took them to favourite coffee shop she and a friend often go to.
While they were sitting at the table someone walked in. Roxy's friend Nicky came over and said "Look who is here?" Roxy said "MJ is here." Laura said "Well are we going to meet him?" Roxy said " What are you waiting for let's go over and talk to him" The girls followed Roxy over to MJ's table. MJ saw the girls came over and made them sit down with him. They got chatting to MJ. Roxy said " These are my friends from Australia, they've been wanting to meet you" MJ said said Awe nice, which part of Australia are you girls from?" Carley said We live in Queensland. You should come down there and visit." MJ said " I would love to do that. " Narita said "can't wait to see you there" MJ said "Girls I love to stay and chat but I have to go, it was nice talking to you" Laura said "Sure nice meeting you, hopw you'll come to Australia" MJ said "for sure" soon MJ had gone the girls talked about meeting MJ.
As MJ left, Roxy said "Girls I'll be right back." She went and rang MJ up, MJ said "Hey Roxs whats up?" Roxy said "You know how you told my friends you want to go and visit them in Australia?" MJ said "Yeah I did say that why? Roxy said "I was thinking how about you suprise them?" MJ said "That is a lovely idea, I'm up for it" Roxy said "The girls go back in 2 days time, so when they go I will organise it with you" MJ said "Sounds good to me". Roxy said "ok great I'll chat with you later." MJ said "Sure, talk soon bye for now." Both of them hanged up. Roxy went back to the girls, Narita said "Where did you get to?" Roxy said "Oh what would you like to know, as they say for me to know you to find out" Narita said "What are you up to?" Rixy said "Nothing" Carley said "Well ok that's fine you don't have to tell us" Roxy said "Good cuz you'll have to wait and see" Narita said "I knew it you are up to something." Roxy said "Hunnie you'll just have to wait and see."
The next 2 days went fast, Carley, Narita and Laura were back home. Their friends were happy to see them. Tara said "So How was America?" Carley said "Great. You won't believe who we bumped into" Denise said "Who tell me?" Narita said "Have a guess." Tara said "Now come on you know we don't like Guessing games...I know you didn't run into The Irwins. " Narita said "No sorry we didn't so have you girls given up already?" Hayley walked over and said "Sorry to over hear but what is this you girls ran into someone, I know you were meeting a friend over there." Narita said "We ran into MJ." Tara said "MJ what?" Carley said "Don't tell me you don't know who MJ is?" Tara said "But there could be heaps of people with those Initals. OMG MJ As in MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!? You guys Ran into MICHAEL JACKSON?????" Carley said "Shhh calm down yes we did run into Michael Jackson, he is such a lovely man. He even said he'll come here and visit one day." Denise said "Oh that would be so lovely if he did." The girls heard someone say something not nice. Carley walked over to the person and said "We heard that and that's not a nice thing to say about MJ, Leave MJ alone and Just Beat It!" The person soon didn't say anything after that and took off." Denise said "Good going girl!" Carley said "Thanks. Now where were we?" Denise said talking about MJ" The girls were talking more about their meet up with MJ
Narita and her friends were on Holidays in America, they were meeting up with their friends who showing them around LA, as they were walking down town they notice someone walking by. Narita said "Who is that?" Roxy said "Don't you know who that person is?" Carley said "omg you can't be serious that person that just walked past us was Michael Jackson?" Roxy said "Yep it was. You guys will have to meet him, Before you go that is" Carley said "What are you waiting for let's go and meet him" Roxy said "Woah hang on there we can't go stalking people, I'll defantly get you guys to meet him when I talk to him next." Carley said "Well ok but don't keep us waiting" Roxy said "You think I'll keep you waiting? I'll see when and where we can meet MJ" Roxy then took them to favourite coffee shop she and a friend often go to.
While they were sitting at the table someone walked in. Roxy's friend Nicky came over and said "Look who is here?" Roxy said "MJ is here." Laura said "Well are we going to meet him?" Roxy said " What are you waiting for let's go over and talk to him" The girls followed Roxy over to MJ's table. MJ saw the girls came over and made them sit down with him. They got chatting to MJ. Roxy said " These are my friends from Australia, they've been wanting to meet you" MJ said said Awe nice, which part of Australia are you girls from?" Carley said We live in Queensland. You should come down there and visit." MJ said " I would love to do that. " Narita said "can't wait to see you there" MJ said "Girls I love to stay and chat but I have to go, it was nice talking to you" Laura said "Sure nice meeting you, hopw you'll come to Australia" MJ said "for sure" soon MJ had gone the girls talked about meeting MJ.
As MJ left, Roxy said "Girls I'll be right back." She went and rang MJ up, MJ said "Hey Roxs whats up?" Roxy said "You know how you told my friends you want to go and visit them in Australia?" MJ said "Yeah I did say that why? Roxy said "I was thinking how about you suprise them?" MJ said "That is a lovely idea, I'm up for it" Roxy said "The girls go back in 2 days time, so when they go I will organise it with you" MJ said "Sounds good to me". Roxy said "ok great I'll chat with you later." MJ said "Sure, talk soon bye for now." Both of them hanged up. Roxy went back to the girls, Narita said "Where did you get to?" Roxy said "Oh what would you like to know, as they say for me to know you to find out" Narita said "What are you up to?" Rixy said "Nothing" Carley said "Well ok that's fine you don't have to tell us" Roxy said "Good cuz you'll have to wait and see" Narita said "I knew it you are up to something." Roxy said "Hunnie you'll just have to wait and see."
The next 2 days went fast, Carley, Narita and Laura were back home. Their friends were happy to see them. Tara said "So How was America?" Carley said "Great. You won't believe who we bumped into" Denise said "Who tell me?" Narita said "Have a guess." Tara said "Now come on you know we don't like Guessing games...I know you didn't run into The Irwins. " Narita said "No sorry we didn't so have you girls given up already?" Hayley walked over and said "Sorry to over hear but what is this you girls ran into someone, I know you were meeting a friend over there." Narita said "We ran into MJ." Tara said "MJ what?" Carley said "Don't tell me you don't know who MJ is?" Tara said "But there could be heaps of people with those Initals. OMG MJ As in MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!? You guys Ran into MICHAEL JACKSON?????" Carley said "Shhh calm down yes we did run into Michael Jackson, he is such a lovely man. He even said he'll come here and visit one day." Denise said "Oh that would be so lovely if he did." The girls heard someone say something not nice. Carley walked over to the person and said "We heard that and that's not a nice thing to say about MJ, Leave MJ alone and Just Beat It!" The person soon didn't say anything after that and took off." Denise said "Good going girl!" Carley said "Thanks. Now where were we?" Denise said talking about MJ" The girls were talking more about their meet up with MJ
No comments:
Post a Comment