Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 8

While Hayley was walking home Linda came over to her. Hayley said "What do you want Linda?" Linda said "Are you ok?" Hayley said "Linda not now! I haven't got time to talk to you." Linda said "But you been acting weird lately." Hayley said "So!" Hayley quickly walked off. She was meeting up with Eliza who was going with her to the Island to visit Lindsay. Lindsay was chatting to MJ and his friends. Lindsay said "Guys I have to warn you that Eliza is coming over with Hayley, So it's up to you if you wish to stay." MJ said "I guess it's ok." 

 Everyone looked at MJ. MJ said "What?" Roxy said "Are you sure you want us to stay here? You don't want to diguise yourself?" MJ said "I am sure, I'm sure Eliza is ok." Carley said "No one trusts Eliza, she is Linda's friend. She might be coming over to find out info so she can go home to tell Linda, you really don't want that do you? MJ said on second thoughts no." Roxy said "Ok let's get home and get Billy?" MJ said "No, I'll be right back." 

MJ went to the rest room and came back in a Billy. Lindsay said "If no one trust Eliza and she's Linda's friend, what is she doing hanging around Hayley and she is coming over here? Casey said "Good thinking." Billy said "We'll just have to see." Soon Eliza and Hayley came over. They saw Billy and his friends with Lindsay. Hayley said "Hey all, Billy this is Eliza and Eliza this is Billy" Eliza said "Hey Billy, nice to meet you." Eliza said "Hayley was telling me you are a new person to this island. But girls why are you over here aswell?" Carley said "Oh we been staying here as Billy asked us to stay. Right? Billy said "Yes it's such a lovely place." Eliza said "Why did you choose here?" Hayley said Eliza stop asking so many questions. Eliza said "Sorry I wwas just wanting to know. Oh hey did you hear about this rumor going around." Billy said "What rumor?" Hayley said "Yeah what are you talking about there is never rumors on this island?" Eliza said "No  on the main land, that Michael Jackson is back in town." Billy said "Ah no I never heard that one." Vickie said "No I never heard of that. None of us has and Eliza we know what you are trying to do!" Eliza said What do you mean?" Hayley said "You didn't want to come to this Island to see these guys didn't you? you only came here to try and get info of these guys so you can tell Linda." Eliza said "No" Billy said "Don't lie. We don't allow sticky beaks on this Island." Eliza said "Fine I'll leave then" Hayley said "You won't be allowed back here. So long!" Eliza soon left. Billy went back into the rest room and MJ returned. Hayley said "I am so so Sorry MJ I didn't think Eliza was gonna be like that." MJ said "No it's ok these guys warned me about Eliza. So no need to be sorry it's not your fault." Hayley said "Well I am glad they did cuz I was really worried that if she had saw you she'd go to Linda and I would hate that so would these guys." Carley said "yes that is right." Lindsay said "What you guys doing tonight?" Denise said "I don't think we are doing anything?" Lindsay said "Well MJ are you up to singing tonight?" MJ said "I'm up to singing for you guys for sure." Lindsay said "Sweet." Later that night everyone came to see MJ preformed they all were having a great night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment