Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 28

MJ an d his friends saw Selena working away. Selena saw them coming and she said "Hey guys. Hey there sexy whats happening." She gave MJ a kiss. MJ said "Well we all thought to come and visit you." Selena said "Awe that is nice." MJ said "What I really came for is to ask a question?" Selena said "What kind of question?" MJ got down on one knee and said "Selena I want to ask you if you would like to be my Wife?" 

Selena had no idea what to say. In the end Selena said "Ohhh Micky-Boo I would love to marry you" MJ and Selena kissed and hugged. The other congratulated them. Selena said "I got a question. How do you feel moving back to the US?" MJ had hoped that wouldn't come up and the others gave him a look. 

 Selena said "What? I'm Joking!! of course I don't want to do to you." Roxy said "OMG Selena don't you ever do that again!!" Carley said "We had this kind of talk earlier." MJ said "Yes we did have this chat earlier and even if you were joking I would have said no anyway because I am not leaving these guys." Selena said "Guys please calm down I know that is never going to happen." MJ said "Good." Selena and MJ kissed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment