Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 30

A Few days later, they thought to make a trip over to see Sandy, as they heard that Sandy was going. When they got there Sandy's friend Lavina let them in. Lavine said "So glad you guys are here, Sandy hasn't got long to live now she could go any time now. Thank you for bringing Michael Jackson with you girls, she doesn't know about her suprise. MJ said "That's good. ok let's go." They walked into Sandy's room. MJ notice her room was full of pic's of him everywhere, he felt a bit teary that his fan was going to die.

 MJ and his friends walked towards her. Larvina said "Sandy sweetie, we have visitors here to see you, there is also someone very special to see you. Sandy notice MJ standing there. she said "Michael Jackson? I'm so glad you are here" MJ said "I heard lots of things about you" Sandy said "I hope they were nice things." MJ said "Of course " Everyone had a talk to Sandy. Sandy said "MJ, please sing to me one last time." 

MJ said "Yeah sure can do that. Just remember I and your friends will always love you and keep you forever in our hearts." Sandy said "Thank you MJ, I just want to hear that voice for 1 last time." MJ started singing one of his songs as he was singing Sandy was slowly slipping away. After finishing singing MJ and his friends were hugging each other. They stayed with Lavina for awhile just to keep her company. Lavina said "I can't believe she's gone Thanks for being here guys."

No comments:

Post a Comment