When they got back to MJ's house. Roxy said "Can you believe Linda?" MJ said "No. I think we should leave again." Selena said "Why you want to do that, you can't just leave. Linda won't annoy us trust me." MJ said "and what if?" Selena said "Babe we'll worry about that later, Right now we are here as a happy family right?"
MJ said "I know what you are saying hun." Selena and MJ kissed. not knowing the others were watching with smiles on their faces. MJ looked up and said "What are you girls grinning at?" Carley said "Awe come on we all know you both are in love."
MJ said "We're just friends." Roxy said "Just friends. MJ, friends don't kiss like that. You both are in love and that is a good thing." MJ said "I am glad to hear it. But I am worried." Narita said "About the media? MJ, the media won't know you and Selena are an item." MJ said "Glad to hear that." They were talking and having fun.
Since everything had died down, Linda and her 2 friends weren't a bother anymore, Everyone seemed fine with people knowing as long as the Media don't find out. As they were doing their stuff, Tara went outside to get something she nlotice 3 girls walking past. Her mood suddenly changed. She thought What the heck is those 3 girls doing here, they don't care about us at all. I hope they don't see us here because we don't want anything to do with them. Tara walked back inside. Roxy notice Tara looked mad.
Roxy said "Tara hun whats wrong?" Tara said "I just saw 3 certin people." Roxy said "Who?" Tara said "Just certin people." Roxy said "Linda, Ebony and Eliza?" Tara said "No not them. Shania, Marlena and Sabrina." Roxy said "Sure they can't be bad people?" Tara said "Can't be bad people. Shania betrayed us by being friends with Marlena and Sabrina is Lexi's ex-best friend!"
MJ walked in and said "Girls whats going on?" Tara said "It doesn't matter." Tara walked off. MJ said "What was that all about Roxy?" Roxy said "Something about these 3 people. Have no idea." MJ went to find Tara, she was talking to Lexi, Vickie and Carley. MJ said "Mind if I join in." Tara said "If you want to."
Lexi said "Tara was telling me that Sabrina and her 2 friends are here. Stay away from Sabrina. She's mean and nasty. Also don't be friends with Marlena and Shania." MJ said "Awe girls sure they aren't that bad." Tara said "MJ, They are. Marlena did something awful that has caused her family and friends to turn against her and they don't agree on it. Shania on the other hand, was our best friend until she turned her back on us and befriend Marlena, which means she seems to agree with what Marlena did. Sabrina is just a mean nasty person she was awful to Lexi."
MJ said "Maybe I can talk to them." The girls shook their heads. Carley said "MJ, sure you are lovely down to earth person that wants everything to be right, but it's not easy, there are mean people out there, like you have pointed out that the media, they aren't nice people right?" MJ said "No they aren't" Carley said "Then neither is these 3 people."
MJ said "But why what did they do wrong? Maybe I'll understand better if you girls tell me." Tara said "ok Start with Marlena. Well she has an older husbane who is 30 or 40 years older than her." MJ said "Awe sweet." Tara said "Sweet? MJ, you won't think it's sweet when I tell you this husbane of hers is/was Her dad!" MJ said What? Marlena slept with her dad?" Tara said "Yes that is right. Which is why her family and friends don't agree with it, but Shania decied to agree with it and went to befriend Marlena, How hurt do you think we, us girls felt?"
MJ said "You must of felt hurt." Vickie said "Very hurt! Shania, use to be a great friend until that day." MJ said "Awe I am sorry to hear of this girls, I'd be the same too if that happen to me. But I guess I already know what it's to feel hurt." Tara said "Exactly why They aren't sweet." MJ said "So what about Sabrina" Lexi said "MJ She was saying awful this about you. I not gonna repeat them but the hurtful things she was saying I was so hurt. Which is why I moved away from the US and came here."
It was MJ's turn to get angry. MJ said "Oh was she now, what was she saying?" Lexi said "MJ I am Not gonna repeat it." MJ said "I am so gonna talk to them." Tara said "No! don't MJ they don't know we are even here. I don't want anyone talking to them!" MJ said "Fine but if they see us there will be trouble! and someone talk some sense in Marlena's head that it's not right to sleep with someone in her own family."
Tara said "She won't even listen." MJ said "Well ok" Selena was talking to Narita, until she felt someones arms around her. Selena said "Oh hey there MJ baby I didn't see you there." MJ said "Well I am here." Selena said "You ok babe?" MJ said "Just had a chat with Tara, Carley, Vickie and Lexi" Selena said "Oh what about?" MJ said "Shania, Marlena and Sabrina." Selena said "What about them?" MJ said "The girls were telling me about them. I want to talk to them but they won't let me." Selena said "Are those girls here?" MJ said "Yes." Selena said "The girls told you about them? that's good because I don't want you being friends with them."
MJ said "Hunnie it's ok I already know. I even know what Sabrina had said about me" Selena said "Huh Sabrina hurt you when?" MJ said "Ask Lexi she'll tell you."
No comments:
Post a Comment