They all went out to the Coffee shop, Billy (MJ) went up to order the drinks. Micole said "Hello Billy, you remind me of someone." Billy said "Oh do I and who would that be?" Nicole said "You remind me of Michael Jackson" Billy said "Oh I get that all the time, I am a fan of his." Nicole said "Oh so am I and most of my friends are too" Billy said "Cool and thanks for our coffees. Billy went back to the table. Nicole went over to Hayley and said "Are you sure that guy is Billy and not Michael Jackson?" Hayley said "Oh not you aswell, yes I am sure it's Billy. Look just don't start annoying them ok." Nicole said "No I not I just wanted to know." When Nicole went back to the counter, Billy and the others were gone. Nicole thought That's Weird!
Meanwhile back at MJ's house. Narita said "How did Nicole try to work you out MJ?" MJ said "I don't know and I wouldn't trust people like her or Linda." Narita said "Don't worry The friends I have here I trust the most the ones that are just friends are the ones I don't trust as I am also afraid of the media finding out my dreams that I have and having people after me." MJ said "Something you don't want, you all are the most trusted friends I ever had, the friends I have had turned out to be false friends they weren't real friends and ever since running into you guys I been able to trust you lot." Narita said "Awe we trust you too MJ, you are nothing like those people out there." MJ said "That's something I been longing to hear, No one has ever said that" They notice Mj was getting emotional they all gave him a hug. Tara said "We do love you and you should Never listen to those mean nosey people out there that say mean things about you. You are a good person." MJ said "Sorry don't mean to be emotional like that, but I do love ya's more." Carley said "Aww no need to be sorry about getting emotional, just shows that we care about you, your fans care about you too." MJ said "I am guessing you girls never seen a grown man cry?" Tara said "No of course not, I seen my uncle cry and the girls may have seen a man cry. right? They all nodded in agreement.
Meanwhile back at MJ's house. Narita said "How did Nicole try to work you out MJ?" MJ said "I don't know and I wouldn't trust people like her or Linda." Narita said "Don't worry The friends I have here I trust the most the ones that are just friends are the ones I don't trust as I am also afraid of the media finding out my dreams that I have and having people after me." MJ said "Something you don't want, you all are the most trusted friends I ever had, the friends I have had turned out to be false friends they weren't real friends and ever since running into you guys I been able to trust you lot." Narita said "Awe we trust you too MJ, you are nothing like those people out there." MJ said "That's something I been longing to hear, No one has ever said that" They notice Mj was getting emotional they all gave him a hug. Tara said "We do love you and you should Never listen to those mean nosey people out there that say mean things about you. You are a good person." MJ said "Sorry don't mean to be emotional like that, but I do love ya's more." Carley said "Aww no need to be sorry about getting emotional, just shows that we care about you, your fans care about you too." MJ said "I am guessing you girls never seen a grown man cry?" Tara said "No of course not, I seen my uncle cry and the girls may have seen a man cry. right? They all nodded in agreement.
Lexi was visiting her friend at the coffee shop, Linda came over and sat with them. Casey said "What do you want Linda? we know what you are up to sticking your Nose into something that doesn't belong." Linda said "That's what I do best right?" Lexi said "So what is it you want? Linda said "You both fans of Michael Jackson right?" Casey said "Yeah we are why?" Linda said "Maybe you too can help me with something." Lexi said "Ah what kind of help?" Linda said "Well see there is this guy that has been coming here with some friends and he looks so much like MJ" Lexi said "Oh that is Billy, yeah I met him the other day, seems like a nice guy. Oh speaking of Billy Casey and I have to meet up with him in a sec. come on Casey let's go." The 2 fans left. Linda notice Hayley standing there shaking her head and said "You don't know how to give up do you Linda, Leave them Alone and leave Billy alone too!" Hayley walked off.
Lexi knocked on the door, Tara let them in. they were in the middle of something, Lexi said "That Linda girl does she ever give up? MJ said "No she doesn't, I don't trust her one bit, she is one of those people that just want to ruin your life." Tara said "Most likely just wants to get to the media after finding out." Roxy said "That won't be happening I can tell you now." MJ said "That's true and I don't want it to. If it does I'm leaving." Carley said "If that was to be the case we'll be coming with you right girls?" The others agreed. MJ said "Awe no you girls don't have to come, I don't want you leave your country." Narita said "If you think we are staying here, If you go we come. I am sure the others will agree that there is no way I am letting those Sticky beaks out there after us. You have us all now and your fans aswell and you know how hard it would be without you here." MJ said "You are right there, I guess you can all come if worse comes to worse." Roxy said "I'm worried about something else too. Not just about the Media, the fans." MJ said "What do you mean, the fans? Roxy said "There are real fans and there are fake fans, the real fans are the safe ones but the fake ones you have to be wary of." MJ said "Oh no never trust the fake ones, now I am hoping that won't be the case that someone don't talk to Linda" Laura said "I hope not"
Meanwhile, Ebony was looking at a recent pic of MJ, she knew he was here and no one knew about, she thought she would go to her favourite shop and talk to someone. She notice her friend Linda was there. Ebony said "Just the person I wanna chat to." Linda said "Sure whats up?" Ebony said "You know about MJ right?" Linda said "What about MJ?" Ebony said "He is here." Linda said "Huh how do you know?" Ebony said "I am one of the fans that already knew about this." Linda said " Tell me more.
Unaware what was happening or not knowing that Ebony was talking to Linda, MJ and his friends were chatting away until there was a knock on the door MJ went into a freeze, Roxy went out and notice the media were there. Roxy paniked and thought How the heck do they know? Roxy shut the door, Lexi said "Who is it?" Roxy said "Someone told Linda" Lexi said "What do you mean!" Roxy said "The Media is outside waiting for MJ to come out, What are we gonna do." Billy soon walked in and said "I know just a thing to do." Roxy said "Don't go out there," Billy said "Not if they don't know who Billy is?" Roxy said "Well ok." Billy went out and said "What do you lot want" Spokeperson said "We want MJ to come out and talk to us." Billy said I am afraide you have the wrong house and wrong person, MJ doesn't live here and I haven't seen MJ here at all. So please make a move and if I or my friends catch you here again, I shall ring the cops.. The media left. Billy walked back in. MJ came back downstairs. Roxy said "That was so close!, how the heck did the media get there." MJ said I have no idea and I hope I don't see them there. We aren't safe here, we have to leave now."
Lexi knocked on the door, Tara let them in. they were in the middle of something, Lexi said "That Linda girl does she ever give up? MJ said "No she doesn't, I don't trust her one bit, she is one of those people that just want to ruin your life." Tara said "Most likely just wants to get to the media after finding out." Roxy said "That won't be happening I can tell you now." MJ said "That's true and I don't want it to. If it does I'm leaving." Carley said "If that was to be the case we'll be coming with you right girls?" The others agreed. MJ said "Awe no you girls don't have to come, I don't want you leave your country." Narita said "If you think we are staying here, If you go we come. I am sure the others will agree that there is no way I am letting those Sticky beaks out there after us. You have us all now and your fans aswell and you know how hard it would be without you here." MJ said "You are right there, I guess you can all come if worse comes to worse." Roxy said "I'm worried about something else too. Not just about the Media, the fans." MJ said "What do you mean, the fans? Roxy said "There are real fans and there are fake fans, the real fans are the safe ones but the fake ones you have to be wary of." MJ said "Oh no never trust the fake ones, now I am hoping that won't be the case that someone don't talk to Linda" Laura said "I hope not"
Meanwhile, Ebony was looking at a recent pic of MJ, she knew he was here and no one knew about, she thought she would go to her favourite shop and talk to someone. She notice her friend Linda was there. Ebony said "Just the person I wanna chat to." Linda said "Sure whats up?" Ebony said "You know about MJ right?" Linda said "What about MJ?" Ebony said "He is here." Linda said "Huh how do you know?" Ebony said "I am one of the fans that already knew about this." Linda said " Tell me more.
Unaware what was happening or not knowing that Ebony was talking to Linda, MJ and his friends were chatting away until there was a knock on the door MJ went into a freeze, Roxy went out and notice the media were there. Roxy paniked and thought How the heck do they know? Roxy shut the door, Lexi said "Who is it?" Roxy said "Someone told Linda" Lexi said "What do you mean!" Roxy said "The Media is outside waiting for MJ to come out, What are we gonna do." Billy soon walked in and said "I know just a thing to do." Roxy said "Don't go out there," Billy said "Not if they don't know who Billy is?" Roxy said "Well ok." Billy went out and said "What do you lot want" Spokeperson said "We want MJ to come out and talk to us." Billy said I am afraide you have the wrong house and wrong person, MJ doesn't live here and I haven't seen MJ here at all. So please make a move and if I or my friends catch you here again, I shall ring the cops.. The media left. Billy walked back in. MJ came back downstairs. Roxy said "That was so close!, how the heck did the media get there." MJ said I have no idea and I hope I don't see them there. We aren't safe here, we have to leave now."
No comments:
Post a Comment