This next chapter (Well it wasn't really a chapter) but this one is quiet sad but happy as well. It was hard to do at first because I thought it was a little too soon and it was not long after MJ had Passed on. So instead of killing MJ of in my story I turned it into Moonwalker style If you watched Moonwalker then yo might no what I meant. Now I have thought this part of the story through, I wasn't going to do it as it may have been to soon, But while I was thinking about it, I suddenly remember MJ's movie MOONWALKER, you know that part where he leaves, the lil girl wishes he'd comes back and he does
Well I am going to make it like that in this part, so please do enjoy this part it will be sad at the start but it will be good trust me! THANKS FOR READING!
_________________________________________________________________
The day of the concert Denise and her friends that were going to see MJ in concert met up at the Brisbane entertainment centre. They were excited to be seeing MJ in concert. MJ's music came on over the speaker and the girls were dancing and singing to MJ's hit songs. Soon it was time to go in. MJ came on, while he was singing he pointed at Denise to come on Stage, Denise squealed and went up on stage to sing and dance with MJ, they all were having a great night. Then MJ invited the girls back stage. Carley said "MJ that was an AWESOME concert."
MJ smiled and said "Thanks, I could see you girls enjoying yourselves." Narita said "Oh heck yeah we were having so much fun." Denise said "Thanks so much for allowing me to tag along with these girls, I was sad the other day that I missed out on meeting you. So glad I got a chance tonight." MJ said "I'm glad you could come, I didn't want to leave you out." MJ signed some things the girls brought and also had a group picture taken with MJ. Tara said "I don't want us to say goodbye to you just yet but we have to get back." MJ said "I'll never part for you are forever in my heart" The girls smiled and agreed with what MJ said.They all gave him a hug and waved good bye to MJ.
Ten years later, it was September 4th 2006, it wasn't a good day for everyone as their friend had passed away that day, Narita was sitting in her room reading, she soon went to sleep, she had a dream that she wished she never had. Narita woke and looked at the group photo she and her friends had with MJ and prayed that nothing bad is going to happen
Ten years later, it was September 4th 2006, it wasn't a good day for everyone as their friend had passed away that day, Narita was sitting in her room reading, she soon went to sleep, she had a dream that she wished she never had. Narita woke and looked at the group photo she and her friends had with MJ and prayed that nothing bad is going to happen
Over the next 3 years Narita kept trying to forget the dream that she had that night She never wanted to lose any of her friends. one morning in 2009, she was about to get up, one of her friends rang, Narita said "Hey Laura whats up?" Laura said "Have you seen the news?" Narita said "What news? Whats happened?" Laura said "Something has happened to MJ" Narita stopped in her tracks and said "What?" Laura said "Something happen to MJ" Narita said "OMG Please no Please don't tell me something awful has happen to MJ? PLEASE NOT MJ!!!!" Laura said "MJ is dead." Narita almost fainted. Narita said "NO It can't be happening!!!!" Laura said "I know I don't want it to happen, but I feel sick and upset that it happen" Narita said "Does the others know?" Laura said "Yes I already told them." Narita said "I gotta go I am too upset right now." Narita and Laura hang up.
Later that day the girls got together and went for a walk. Tara said "I so wish MJ was here, not dead" Narita said "Don't we all wish the same?" Carley said "It's Not the same, I to want him back, I just wish he would appear in front of us and say I'm ok!" Before the girls said anything they notice someone walking towards them. Denise said "It can't be? I thought?" MJ? Tara said OMG MJ!!!! he's NOT Dead after all!!!! the girls ran up to MJ and hugged him. Narita said "MJ, you aren't dead after all? MJ said "I didn't die I came back here for you girls I was missing you." Tara said "Aww we were missing you too, You not going to leave us are you?" MJ said "No of course not, I am staying" Narita said "Awe good." MJ and his friends walked together back to Where MJ was staying
Later that day the girls got together and went for a walk. Tara said "I so wish MJ was here, not dead" Narita said "Don't we all wish the same?" Carley said "It's Not the same, I to want him back, I just wish he would appear in front of us and say I'm ok!" Before the girls said anything they notice someone walking towards them. Denise said "It can't be? I thought?" MJ? Tara said OMG MJ!!!! he's NOT Dead after all!!!! the girls ran up to MJ and hugged him. Narita said "MJ, you aren't dead after all? MJ said "I didn't die I came back here for you girls I was missing you." Tara said "Aww we were missing you too, You not going to leave us are you?" MJ said "No of course not, I am staying" Narita said "Awe good." MJ and his friends walked together back to Where MJ was staying
Denise said "Don't ever scare like that again, we all thought we lost you" MJ Said "Sorry girls I never meant to, just I needed to get away from the media." Carley said "Fair enough, what about your fans? do they know?" MJ said "Yes they do I saw them before I came to you guys The only one that don't know are the ones who aren't my fans or are the media." Denise said "You're safe here, no one but us know you are here" MJ said "Thanks I don't want people finding out" Narita said "What about our friends what if they come here?" MJ said "If they come I'll do the freeze." Tara said "The Freeze? How?" MJ said "Easy I just stand like a statue and people will never notice I am here" Laura said "I like the sound of that, don't worry we'll make sure you freeze before anyone comes." MJ said "Thanks." They promised MJ that they would keep the secert.
No comments:
Post a Comment