MJ and his friends were going for a walk, they saw Selena come running up to them in tears. MJ said "Babe whats wrong?" Selena said "It's one of the kids they're sick and I don't know what to do." MJ said "Hunnie I'll come with you." Selena said "Could you?" MJ said "Yes let's go." They all went to the Kid shelter. The others waited out in the Lobby area, while Selena took him to Alexsandra. When they got there Selena said "Alex sweetie someone is here to see you." Alex said "Michael Jackson?" Selena said "Yes this is Michael Jackson, he's come to see you." Alex said "Awe MJ I love your music so much. You are my idol, hero and my teacher, you've taught me so many things. I can never stop loving you."
MJ said "Aww I am glad to hear you say that." Selena watch MJ with Alexsandra, he was so good with kids. MJ gave Alex a special present and a big hug. then he said "You get better soon won't you?" Alex said "I am all better already. Since you came into the room, did anyone tell you that you are an angel?" MJ said "Awe thanks. I'll remember that" MJ walked over to where Selena was and they walked back to their friends.
Roxy saw them and said "So how is Alexsandra?" Selena said "She is happy now. Thanks to MJ." Carley said "Awe well that goes to show you, how much you care about kids." MJ said "It does. Wish people would see that." Narita said "What do you mean by that MJ. You are good. Look at Brooke, she is safe here. Without you Brooke would have not been here today. There is Alexsandra, you put a smile on her face. I am sure all the boys and girls will smile when they see you because they all know you have a soft spot for kids. right?" The others agreed. MJ was happy to hear his friends say these things.
Later that day, MJ and his friends were at home. Lexi was sitting on her own, MJ went over to her and said "What's up?" Lexi said "It's ok MJ" MJ said "No it's not you been down lately whats wrong?" Lexi said "I been thinking about my long lost cousin. If I knew where my cousin was I'd find him." MJ said "What was his name?" Lexi said "His name is Michael Jackson."
Later that day, MJ and his friends were at home. Lexi was sitting on her own, MJ went over to her and said "What's up?" Lexi said "It's ok MJ" MJ said "No it's not you been down lately whats wrong?" Lexi said "I been thinking about my long lost cousin. If I knew where my cousin was I'd find him." MJ said "What was his name?" Lexi said "His name is Michael Jackson."
MJ didn't know what to say. Lexi said "MJ are you ok?" MJ said "Ah did you say your cousin's name is Michael Jackson? Lexi said "Yes I did why?" MJ said "What if I say that it's me." Lexi said "WHAT! Are you serious?" MJ said "I could be serious. but really I am serious." Lexi said "MJ! You are my cousin I been looking for all this time? and you are standing right in front of me? MJ said "yes." They both hugged. The others found out too and thought it was great they finally found each other.
As they were talking Hayley came over saying "Nicole is driving me insane." Roxy said "About what?" Hayley said "She wants to know whats going on?" Roxy said "Tell her it is nothing" MJ said "No maybe it's time." Roxy said "MJ no you can't." Hayley said "MJ maybe you better you can't hid forever and hide us forever." Roxy said "Woah wait a minute Hayley where did that came from?"
As they were talking Hayley came over saying "Nicole is driving me insane." Roxy said "About what?" Hayley said "She wants to know whats going on?" Roxy said "Tell her it is nothing" MJ said "No maybe it's time." Roxy said "MJ no you can't." Hayley said "MJ maybe you better you can't hid forever and hide us forever." Roxy said "Woah wait a minute Hayley where did that came from?"
Hayley said "Guys you can't tell MJ to not tell his secert, it's not fair on him. He has to work that out." Roxy said "No one is telling MJ what to do." MJ said "No Hayley is right, I can't hide forever neither can you girls. Your friends will be hurt won't they?" Hayley said "My thoughts exactly." Roxy said "Well if you want to. But remember no one can tell the media."
No comments:
Post a Comment