Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 7

Tara decide to go for a walk, as she was walking she notice 2 familar people, she ran back to her friends. When she got inside, Lexi said "Tara you are ok?" Tara said "There is 2 people I saw." Roxy said "Oh great who?" Tara said "I think Hayley and Lindsay" Narita said "What are they doing here? did they see you?" Tara said "No they didn't which is a good thing." Roxy said "Maybe we should talk to them." Denise said "And they start asking questions? you know people on this Island don't like sticky beaks." 

Roxy said "Surely they can't be that bad, infact didn't Lindsay move here sometime ago?" Narita said "Well yeah she did, so maybe Hayley is here visiting. But wait how dose she know the Island?" MJ said "Let's go and talk to them. I'll be right back" They waited for MJ to come back down as Billy. When Billy came down stairs theu went for a walk, Hayley was chatting to Lindsay. Lindsay said "Hayley, is it just me or Billy and his friends walking towards us." Hayley said "Huh what they're not here?" Lindsay said "Well they are." Hayley notice they came towards them. Hayley said "Guys what the? How come you all are here." Carley said "We just about to as you the same thing, why you girls here?" 

Lindsay said "I moved here remember, cuz of Linda?" Hayley said "and the same with you guys too?" Carley said "Yep cuz of Linda." Billy said "She was just not trust worthy." Hayley said "Sorry she had to do this to you guys. She use to be a nice person. There is now a rumor about you Billy, that you are Michael Jackson? Billy said "No you got that wrong I am not Michael Jackson I am Billy." Hayley said "Ok sorry I didn't meant to." 

Billy said "It's ok." Lindsay said "Look I know this isn't the right time and place to ask but guys why?" Narita said "There is nothing to explain, please we don't need sticky beaks! I thought that is why you are here Lindsay?" Lindsay said "No I don't want to know details I just want an answer." Billy said "Girls let's go" Billy and his friends left. Lindsay said "It was only a question." Hayley said Maybe I'll talk to them." Lindsay said "Good luck."

As Billy and his friends were walking back, Hayley was calling out to them. Tara said "Hayley look whatever you want it's not gonna be answered." Hayley said "Please It's not like I am gonna spill it to anyone." Roxy said "It's up to Billy wether he wants to talk about it." Hayley said "Please I am your friend and I been worried about you guys, I mean I am not gonna force you to come back to the main land." Billy said "and how do we know you won't?" Hayley said "I just won't I promise." Vickie said "You know all of us have a motto saying a promise is a promise that can NEVER be broken" Hayley said "Yes I knew that." Billy said "Well if you must know, then you must prmise never to telling ANYONE! not even Linda." Hayley said Yes I promise." They all walked back to their house. When they got inside. Billy said "Ok well now you know I'm Billy right?" Hayley said "Ah yeah I do. Ok you are starting to scare me if you aren't Billy then who are you? Billy became MJ. Hayley's jaw dropped and the said said "MJ? I thought I heard you were?" MJ said "No that is what the media told you, The fans already know why I left the US to come here to get away from the media. They were getting crazy. I had to get away, which is why I was pretending to be Billy when you saw me and I didn't want sticky beaks annoying me either." Hayley said "and this explains why you guys came here yes?" 

Michelle said "Yes because someone tried to get the Media on to us." Hayley said "That would have been Ebony she started these rumors." Casey said "Now that you know, you MUST Never!!! say a word to NO ONE!!!!" Hayley said "I won't, I'm gonna go. will catch up with you guys later" Hayley left. MJ said "Hope I don't have to reveal myself to no one else." Roxy said "You ok?" MJ said "Just feeling stress that we told Hayley, I just hope she will never speak a word of this. " Lexi said "I'm sure she will she is one of the friends we can trust. She's your fan like the rest of us." Casey said "Wait if she is a fan, how come she never knew?" Lexi said "Some don't always read MJ's site." Carley said "No they don't." 

Lindsay was working away, her friend Hayley had gone back home, Hayley didn't tell Lindsay what she had been told. That didn't worry Lindsay. As she was busy she heard someone singing, they were singing 'Will You Be There?' Linday thought Michael Jackson? but how can that be. she told her boss she'll be back in a minute. she went for a walk, she notice that MJ and his friends were singing and dancing away. She watched from a distant so none of them saw her. She was thinking If that is is MJ where is Billy? why is he not dressed up as Billy. I have to go over there and talk to them. Lindsay went up to them, MJ went into a freeze. Roxy said "Yes what is it Lindsay?" Lindsay said "I was listening to the music, Where is Billy? MJ reappeared and said I am Billy." Lindsay said "OMG MIchael Jackson? No way you can be Billy?" The others looked at each other . Tara said "NO A Word to NO ONE!!!! I mean it one word of what you just saw you'll lose us as a friend." Lindsay said "Of course I'll keep it a secert. Wait Hayley knows right?" MJ said "Yes she does and both of you Not a WORD or 2 about what you heard or seen. If any of us find out that you you 2 spreaded the word we'll never Trust you both again!." Lindsay said "Don't worry I not gonna say a word. I have to get back to it" Lindsay left. MJ said "Why am I starting to feel that I don't feel safe here. I thought this place was safe?" Roxy said "You aren't the only one, I'm not even sure if Lindsay or Hayley will keep this a secert. I'm sure I can trust them but you think they'll keep their promise." MJ said "They better." They all went for a nice walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment