Lexi was about to leave the coffee shop, she notice Selena hugging and kissing someone, she could not believe what she was seeing. she was thinking. How could she do this to MJ!!!, I just hope MJ will never find out like this The Wedding is tomorrow!!!. Soon the guy left. Lexi walked over to Selena and said "What do you think you are doing?" Selena said "Just seeing my boyfriend of."
Lexie looked at her confused and said "WHAT!!!! MJ is your fiancee." Selena said "I am calling off the wedding for now until I can figure who I want to be with." Lexie said "Selena HOW COULD You!!!!. How long have you been seeing this guy?" Selena said "Long before I met MJ."
Lexi said "So you been going out with MJ while you been with this other guy for awhile?" Selena said "Ben is a nice guy and I been with him for over a year." Lexi said "That is just not good enough! you realize how hurt Michael will be when he finds out you done this, that you already had a boyfriend without even tell MJ youwere already taken. That is Just so wrong!"
Selena said "I wanted to tell him the day I was over here but I realized how happy he was and I don't want to take that away from him." Lexi said "Oh you have now!, When he finds out about this he will not be happy!!" Selena said "Look MJ is never going to find out because I am planning on breaking it to Ben that I am getting married tomorrow. You can't tell MJ about this at all. Not even anyone else ok. I am doing the right thing by your cousin, he is the one I want to be with." Lexi said "What about this Ben guy then?"
Selena said "Look Ben and I had slowly moved on, I only saw him here today. I want to postpone the wedding until I get this whole stuff sorted. I don't want to hurt either of them. I love them both but I can't Marry MJ and still be in love with Ben it's not right. I just don't want to talk to MJ about it."
Lexi said "You going to have to mate cuz if MJ finds out he will be very hurt and even if you do tell him he will still be hurt. So you need to chat with MJ." A voice said "Who will be hurt?" Selena said "MJ!, how long you been standing there babe?" MJ said "Only just go here" Lexi said "I'll let you too talk."
Lexi went back home. She told the others what had happened and warned that MJ maybe hurt when he get's home.
MJ said "Sel, what do you mean he'll be hurt?" Selena said "I don't know how to say this, but I am going to postpone the wedding?" MJ looked at Selena and said "What why?" Selena said "Well I been seeing someone else while I been seeing you?" MJ said "How could you? How long you been seeing this guy"
MJ said "Sel, what do you mean he'll be hurt?" Selena said "I don't know how to say this, but I am going to postpone the wedding?" MJ looked at Selena and said "What why?" Selena said "Well I been seeing someone else while I been seeing you?" MJ said "How could you? How long you been seeing this guy"
Selena said "I been with him since last year?" MJ said "and you didn't tell me that on the first day we met? I would have understand back then not now!" Selena said "Babe I am sorry, I know I should have done that, I am just postponing the wedding for now until I can sort things out, I do want to be with you but I just can't marry you and still be with Ben."
MJ said "You know what to make things easy for you why don't you just stay with Ben." Selena said "Don't be like that, it's not easy at all." MJ said "Forget it I am done here. Hope you have a nice life." With that MJ walked out and went back home.
Meanwhile the others were just relaxing, they heard a door home and salm, then someone walking upstairs and slammed the bedroom door shut. Roxy said "MJ must be very upset. We'll just leave him alone, we'll just go for a walk. The girls left the house for a bit, they saw Selena. Selena walked up to them and said "Guys don't hate me please!"
Meanwhile the others were just relaxing, they heard a door home and salm, then someone walking upstairs and slammed the bedroom door shut. Roxy said "MJ must be very upset. We'll just leave him alone, we'll just go for a walk. The girls left the house for a bit, they saw Selena. Selena walked up to them and said "Guys don't hate me please!"
Roxy said "Here's how it works, why don't you leave the island, Serena will look after your work, while you go and sort yourself out. Then when you are ready to be a real girlfriend to MJ then maybe we will like you." Selena said "Look I had forgotten Ben until he showed up!" Lexie said "That's just no excuse! you are the one who needs to work on this."
Katie said "Don't bother us or MJ until you have thought about who you really want to be with." with that the girls left Selena standing there. They soon went back home. MJ heard the girls come home, he wasn't really in the mood to telk to anyone. When the girls found MJ they all sat down next to him. They could tell he looked hurt.
Serena said "MJ, we are here for you if you need us." MJ said "Thanks. I can't believe Selena would do such a thing. I thought finally I get a girl and she does this to me. Why do I even bother?" Carley said "Aww don't say that I am sure all girls are dying to be with you" MJ said "I just want to be with a girl and stay happy. But I guess I'll give up being happy!"
Roxy said "NO MJ don't you even do that, you have us here we all love you deeply and we feel your pain right now. None of us wanted this to happen you got to understand that." MJ said "Then what say hey I am happy and forget just what happen?" Carley said "No of course not." MJ said "Thank you, I'm just stupid." Lexi said "MJ Stop this talk now, you are Not stupid! it is Selena that is she is the one who stuffed this up!."
Meanwhile Selena was sitting on the couch crying Why did you have to turn up here Ben Why!!! she knew she had hurt MJ and she hope he would find it in his heart to forgive her. But she had to do some thinking. She loved Ben as she had been with him for a year, but when she moved to the Island she moved on and forgot him. Now he wants to be in her life again.
Meanwhile Selena was sitting on the couch crying Why did you have to turn up here Ben Why!!! she knew she had hurt MJ and she hope he would find it in his heart to forgive her. But she had to do some thinking. She loved Ben as she had been with him for a year, but when she moved to the Island she moved on and forgot him. Now he wants to be in her life again.
Then there is MJ who gives her heaps of love and wants to be with her for the rest of her life. MJ had something special about him where as Ben didn't. I am going to have to break it of with him! I can't be with someone that loves me and I don't love him back. She rang Ben up and said "Hey hun, I need to talk to you." Ben said "Whats up Babe?"
Selena said "I can't be with you." Ben said "Why not?" Selena said "I am with another guy, I need to be with him and I am sorry to have say this but this guy I am seeing is Michael Jackson and I love him more than anything, to lose him over you I will miss him greatfully." Ben said "Hunnie, you know what I was about to tell you something too. I guess it doesn't matter now because we are both on the same boat." Selena said "What do you mean"
Ben said "When you left the mainland, I knew you had moved on and I been seeing another girl, we been dating for awhile. Sorry I should have said something, I never meant to hurt you or MJ. I am really sorry. I hope MJ will let you back in his heart." Selena said "Awe Bennie thank you for understanding. Glad we can just be friends."
Ben said "I like that too. Now go and get your man and talk to him!" Selena said "I will do." Ben and Selena hung up. How am I going to talk to MJ again, he's probaly hating me right now I don't even blame him! Selena went over to MJ's house. She knocked on the door. Serena opend it and "Selena, have you come to talk to MJ?" Selena said "Yes I have." Serena said "Well MJ doesn't want to talk to you right now!" Selena said "Please I need to speak to him."
Serena looked at the others. MJ said "Fine just let her in." The others left the room to let MJ and Selena talk. MJ said "What is it you want." Selena said "MJ please just hear me out. I don't want to be with anybody else." MJ said "Don't you want to be with Ben?" Selena said "No I don't. I love him as a friend and he is already seeing someone else"
MJ said "and what does that supposse to mean?" Selena said "MJ I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you are the only one that can get me going. When I wake every morning I always think of that sexy smile of yours. You are the only one that's on my mind. I can never let you go, I miss you."
MJ said "I love you too babe, but what you did hurt me bad. I thought I was going to lose you, you are the only girl that has made me real happy and being with you is special. I could never find another you out there. I could never stay mad at you. Not today, not tomorrow not ever! I love you my sweet Selena. " Selena said "Aww stop that MJ you too dang cute. I love you so much, can we never fight again"
MJ and Selena kissed and made up. MJ said "One more thing. Is the wedding back on tomorrow?" Selena said "Of course silly, we could always make it the next day you know?" MJ said "Hmm no I rather it be tomorrow." Selena said "Ok Babe" The other came in and saw them kissing. Lexi said "Well well I am glad to see you too have made up." Selena said "Of course." Serena said "Don't you ever do that to MJ again!" Selena said "Sis I wouldn't be doing that in a hurry. I told Ben that MJ is who I wanna be with." Serena said "Well I am glad to hear about that. So what is happen with the wedding?" Selena said "It's back on." Everyone was hppy to hear their 2 friends were happy. MJ said "I better take this girl home as it's a big day for us tomorrow." Selena said "It sure is babe let's go."
No comments:
Post a Comment