Selena soon came over and met MJ and his friends at Lindsay's coffee shop with Brooke. Tara said "Hey Selena good to see you here." Selena said "Guys before I go can you please tell me why you are all here, I mean Hayley why all of a sudden you moved here, I understand why Lidsay moved But you guys whats going on!" Tara said "Well what is there to tell you." Selena said "Tell me why?" Tara said "Just wait there I need to talk to my friends hang on" Roxy said "Should we tell her?"
MJ said "Well can you guys trust her? Am I able to trust her to not tell the Media or Linda?" Carley said "Well Selena seems like a good person, Trusting her. You might have to ask her about that." Tara said "Well I don't want to be the one telling her as a rule among our friends do the talking, so it's up to you MJ. But you know the rest of us are behind you." MJ said "I guess if it's ok with you guys if I tell her." Narita said "If you are ready." MJ said "Maybe I'll suprise her." MJ went to the Bathroom and then returned as Billy. Billy walked over to Selena.
Billy said "Hey there Selena, I believe you want to know why my friends and I are all here." Selena said "Well ah yeah I do." Billy said "Can I and my friends trust you well enough that you won't speak a word of this, meaning NEVER tell Linda or her Nosey friends including the media!" Selena said "Of course you can trust me I Swear I will NEVER Tell no one. I never even talk to Linda or her nosey friends or the Media. But what does that have to do with what is going on?" Billy said "Ok well you remember that news that the media told you?" Selena said "about MJ? I don't want to even remember that day. I miss him so much. wish he wasn't gone and that he was back."
Selena looked up and realized Billy was gone. Selena said "Billy where are you?" she heard someone say "right here." Selena saw some one standing there she couldn't believe who was standing there. Selena said "OMG!!!! Michael Jackson? I thought?" Selena went up and hugged MJ. Selena said "Is this the reason why you and these guys are up here?" MJ said "I came here to get peace from the Media. These guys knew about it and the fans already know about this. When we were on the main land I though I was gonna get peace until Linda started bugging me, We moved up here to this nice Island. Sorry you had to find out this way." Selena said "No it's ok I just worried that you guys left. without a bye.I Promise you I will Not tell a soul you guys have my word!" Narita said "Thank you Selena. You are welcome to come back here if you like" Selena said "I will do." Soon Selena and Brooke had to go. MJ said "She's quiet cute." Everyone looked at MJ. Michelle said "ohhh! Someone has got a crush on someone. I smell romance!"
MJ said "Oh please I don't think she knows. It's gonna stay that way." Carley said "Awww why not." MJ said "And have the media after Selena as well, I won't have that happen." Carley said "Not if she stays here and no one else will know." MJ said "But what about the Kids shelter?" Tara said "We can ask her to move the Shelta up here, we all know you love being around kids. You can work with Selena. We'll be there to help to." MJ said "That could work you know."
MJ said "Well can you guys trust her? Am I able to trust her to not tell the Media or Linda?" Carley said "Well Selena seems like a good person, Trusting her. You might have to ask her about that." Tara said "Well I don't want to be the one telling her as a rule among our friends do the talking, so it's up to you MJ. But you know the rest of us are behind you." MJ said "I guess if it's ok with you guys if I tell her." Narita said "If you are ready." MJ said "Maybe I'll suprise her." MJ went to the Bathroom and then returned as Billy. Billy walked over to Selena.
Billy said "Hey there Selena, I believe you want to know why my friends and I are all here." Selena said "Well ah yeah I do." Billy said "Can I and my friends trust you well enough that you won't speak a word of this, meaning NEVER tell Linda or her Nosey friends including the media!" Selena said "Of course you can trust me I Swear I will NEVER Tell no one. I never even talk to Linda or her nosey friends or the Media. But what does that have to do with what is going on?" Billy said "Ok well you remember that news that the media told you?" Selena said "about MJ? I don't want to even remember that day. I miss him so much. wish he wasn't gone and that he was back."
Selena looked up and realized Billy was gone. Selena said "Billy where are you?" she heard someone say "right here." Selena saw some one standing there she couldn't believe who was standing there. Selena said "OMG!!!! Michael Jackson? I thought?" Selena went up and hugged MJ. Selena said "Is this the reason why you and these guys are up here?" MJ said "I came here to get peace from the Media. These guys knew about it and the fans already know about this. When we were on the main land I though I was gonna get peace until Linda started bugging me, We moved up here to this nice Island. Sorry you had to find out this way." Selena said "No it's ok I just worried that you guys left. without a bye.I Promise you I will Not tell a soul you guys have my word!" Narita said "Thank you Selena. You are welcome to come back here if you like" Selena said "I will do." Soon Selena and Brooke had to go. MJ said "She's quiet cute." Everyone looked at MJ. Michelle said "ohhh! Someone has got a crush on someone. I smell romance!"
MJ said "Oh please I don't think she knows. It's gonna stay that way." Carley said "Awww why not." MJ said "And have the media after Selena as well, I won't have that happen." Carley said "Not if she stays here and no one else will know." MJ said "But what about the Kids shelter?" Tara said "We can ask her to move the Shelta up here, we all know you love being around kids. You can work with Selena. We'll be there to help to." MJ said "That could work you know."
No comments:
Post a Comment