Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 26

MJ and his friends soon came to the cafe. Roxy said "Oh hey girls." Ebony said "Hey there." Linda said "This is a nice place you guys are living on. Good to get away." MJ said "Yeah get away from the media." Linda said "Fair enough. But do you plan to ever come back to the Mainland?" MJ said "Well No I don't think we'll be back but sure we can come and visit." Eliza said "Best if you come as Billy so none of those 3 girls find the Media and ruin it. Because really, you are a smart and sweet person, Linda, Ebony and myself are sorry if we bugged you guys at all, it wasn't right and yet we feel bad about it. I guess we just over did it." 

MJ said "Maybe you can say that, but it's ok really. You girls are welcome here anytime. We'll see if we want to come over." Linda said "That's cool." Ebony said "Really why we are here, I was going to ask if you can suprise my best friend Andrea? she is a big massive fan of yours. Because she doesn't know anything about whats happened." 

MJ said Aww how come she doesn't know" Ebony said "Because she travel's alot and next week she is coming over to visit and it's her birthday, would it be ok if we bring her over here?" Roxy said "Awe that would be a lovely idea. I am sure we can do something like that right MJ?" MJ said "For sure we can."

After Linda and her friends left, MJ and his friends worked out plans for Andrea, Selena went and order lights the others cleaned up the area for the big night. MJ and the girls sat down to talk about how things were gonna go to plan. Selena later set the lights up at Neverlands. She tested them. Katie said "Awww Neverlands or lite up with pretty lights so pretty" MJ said "Looks pretty, thanks Babe for the lights." 

Selena said "Awe no problem hunnie." MJ and Selena kissed. The big day arrived, MJ had his Billy outfit on. Linda, Ebony, Eliza and Andrea came over to the Island. Everyone met Andrea. Wished her a happy birthday. Denise said "And now for your first suprise. Take it away Billy." Billy said "I believe you are a Massive fan of Michael Jackson right?" Andrea said "Yes that is right." Billy said "Have you ever wanted to meet him?" Andrea said "That's never going to happen, he's gone." 

Billy said "Well I'll see what I can do. I'll be right back." Andrea said "Don't be long." Roxy said "I'm sure he won't be" MJ soon walked out. MJ said "I believe Billy wanted me to meet you" Andrea went speechless. she soon said "Michael Jackson??? MJ said "Yes it is." Andrea said "OMG MJ you don't realize how much I was missing you." 

MJ said "It's nice to meet you." Andrea hugged MJ. MJ said "Now for the next suprise, you remeber The neverlands?" Andrea said "Yes I do. Can't believe they....OMG!!!! The Neverlands are back?" MJ said "All thanks to these girls they brought Neverlands back and this is where the party begin" everyone was having a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment