Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 33

Meanwhile on the mainland, where the 3 brats lived. Sabrina was thinking about the things she said and wished she never had said them. As she was going over to Marlena's place she notice a guy coming out of her place, Shania was there aswell. But she couldn't help but notice the guy looked older, more like a father figure. She went in and said "Who was that Marlena?" Marlena said "That was my Hubby." Sabrina said "Ah isn't he too old to be your Hubby I mean not saying it's wrong but he looks more like your dad?" 


Marlena said "He was my dad before we became lovers." Sabrina said "and this whole time you been lying to me about this guy? How could you!" Shania said "Don't you think it's great?" Sabrina said "Oh now I see why! you aren't friends with those people anymore because they are angry for going against them and I see why people don't like you Marlena is because they don't agree. Well guess what I don't agree either!, I mean if he wasn't a father figure then yeah ok that's fine but Dating your OWN Dad omg are you NUTS!!!!?" 


 Marlena said "I am not." Shania said "It's a good thing right Marlena?" Marlena said "Yes." Sabrina said "Why did I ever become friends with you 2." Shania said Because you didn't want to be friends with people that are friends with that....." Sabrina said Shania That is not a nice thing to say to MJ!, I am sure he is a lovely man to have all these wonderful friends!." Marlena said "Sabby are you feeling ok?" Sabrina said "Of course why wouldn't I be" Marlena said "You just called ....a lovely Man" 


Sabrina said "Well he is! and I being crying over what I have said and done. I want to patch things up with them! and as for you too my friendship with you both is OVER!!! I can't even stand here looking at you both anymore BYE!" With that Sabrina left. She went to Crikey Cafe, Laura was the first to notice her and said "What the hell are you doing here!" Sabrina said "Just give me a minute to explain please." Bianaca said "Didn't I tell you to stay away. Oh wait where is the other 2?" Sabrina said "The 2 brats?" Laura said "Don't you mean 3?" Sabrina said "I ain't one of them! MJ had the right to call me a brat because I deserved it!" Laura said "Oh you being all nice now not calling MJ names." 


Taylor said "If this is a fake or set up don't even bother." Bianca said "Girls can Sabrina explain what she needs to explain." Taylor said "Fine but make it quick!" Everyone all gathered round to listen to Sabrina. Sabrina said "I now understand why you all don't like Marlena so much. I found out today that she lied to me, she told me she was married to some guy I never really worried about that he seemed like a nice guy but I notice today that he was more like a father figure and to my shock horror, Marlena was married to her own Dad!. How sick can she be!, I also see that you guys are deeply hurt by what Shania had done. What both of them done is Wrong and I am finished being Friends with them 2 brats. 


I'll never forgive them or will I ever be their friend again!, I hope you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me for all the things I said to you all and MJ and his friends too. I know I have to talk to them aswell but please forgive me! I swear I am not Making any of this up!" Everyone all looked at one another then Manda stood up and said "Sabrina, that was a lovely speech and you are right about those to, you are not like one them as we once thought. You seem like a nice girl and yes we will forgive you." Sabrina said "Thank you. Now there is one more thing I need to do, is go over to the Island."

Meanwhile on the Island, Izzy who is Alex's sister was working away when she notice someone coming. she thought What the hell is Sabrina doing here. She walked up and said "You know you shouldn't be here." Sabrina said "You don't understand, I am not here to cause trouble, I am here to make peace with MJ and his friends, I left those 2 girls, I found out that they were both lying and I called the friendship of. Can't I please visit MJ and his friends. I promise you this is not a setup in anyway, I am not trying to cause trouble or anything." Izzy said "Well ok but if I do find out you are you will not be allowed here again." 



Sabrina said "I promise you please Izzy just let me prove to you I am not here to cause trouble." Izzy said "Ok then. I'll believe you." Izzy let Sabrina onto the Island, she was walking towards Haley's Cafe. Lindsay said "What is Sabrina doing here?" Hayley said "I have no idea, I just hope MJ and the others don't come this way. You should have seen how upset MJ was the other day and seeing Sabrina here will make him angry." Lindsay said "I know." Hayley said "Hey you, why you here and where are your 2 other Braty friends." Sabrina said "Can I please explain." Hayley said "There is nothing to explain , you realize how hurt MJ and his friends are?" Sabrina said "I do realize that's why I come to make up with you and everyone here." Hayley said "Do I even believe you?" 


Sabrina said "I am not here to set up or cause trouble. I just want to come here and talk." Hayley said "Fine talk then!" Sabrina said "First thing I know the truth about Marlena." Hayley said "I thought you already knew." Sabrina said "Are you kidding me? Sher lied to me, She told me see was married to a young guy. I never notice until today when I saw an old guy walking out of the house, I thought what is her dad doing there, I asked and she told me she was married to her dad. How sick can she be!. I wouldn't of cared if it was an older guy yeah fine! but sleeping with her dad is Sick!. Then there is Shania, I can't believe she turned her back against you guys and agreed with Marlena. I certinaly don't agree with it, I never would have anyway and never will!" 


Hayley said "So you saying you no longer friends with them?" Sabrina said "No I am no longer friends with those 2 brats!. I'm so sorry for all those things I said the other day I just hope you can forgive me." Hayley said "Well I don't wanna end up like Shania so how about I wait and see what the others think first before I say anything." Lindsay said "I agree Hayley, you have to see the others first, including Selena and MJ." Hayley said "MJ and Selena are busy working today so we'll take you to them last, let's go back to MJ's place first." 


Hayley too Sabrina over to MJ's house. Hayley knocked on the door. Roxy came to answer it and said "What the Hell is Sabrina doing here????" The others heard her and thought the same. Lexi said "Hayley come in and Sabrina you stay out." Hayley said "Woah please Sabrina wants to talk to you all" Carley said "Why so she can make more fun of MJ?" Lexi said "Good thing MJ and Selena aren't here because if they were, I don't think they'll be too please to see you." Hayley said "Come on guys can Sabrina just talk she's not mucking around." Sabrina said "No I'm not." Tara said "Well make it quick." 


Sabrina said "Can I talk to Lexi alone first." Lexi said "No you can say it here in front of everyone!" Sabrina said "Fine, well I know all about Marlena and why Shania turned against you. I can't believe Marlena is married to her dad!, she lied and told me something else. Shania on the other hand agree's what kind of friend would do that? I stopped being their friend." Carley said "Is that all you come to tell us?" Sabrina said "No theres more. I am so deeply sorry for what I said and did to you guys, I had no right to have called MJ those things. I hope you can all forgive me. Lexi, you must be so happy to have a great cousin called Michael Jackson, I wish had a cousin like him. He's very lucky to have you guys as great friends. I know MJ and Selena both hate me now but I really want you guys to forgive me." 


Lexi said "Well I can only forgive you and the rest can only forgive you if you promise this is not a set up or anything?" Sabrina said "I promise you it's not a setup." Lexi said "Because we are friends with Selena and MJ, we can't forgive until you see them aswell." Serena said "We will go with you." They all took Sabrina to where Selena and MJ were. Sabrina notice how much fun they were having fun with the kids. As Selena turned around she notice the others standing there she grinned and waved but when she spotted her smile fade. She walked over to the others and said "What is Sabrina doing here." Roxy said "Ask her." Selena said "You have the nerve showing up here. Why you here." MJ notice Selena talking to Sabrina and he walked over and said "What do you think you are doing here showing up like this, you want to make fun of us do you?" 


Sabrina said "No I am not here to make fun of you. Come on I can see you too are having a lovely time with the kids." MJ said "You just saying that to be nice." Sabrina said "No really I am saying it to be honest." Selena said "So why you here." Sabrina said "Well I can see why you guys don't like Marlena or Shania, because What Marlena is doing is wrong and what Shania did was wrong too." MJ said and what you did was wrong aswell." 


Sabrina said "Yes I know and I regret those things which is why I want to come here and tell you how sorry I am about the things I said and did, it was not right for me to even say those things and what I just saw today just now you both really do love children. I am not faking anything or is this a set up because I am no longer friends with Shania or Marlena. I don't agree with what Marlena did or has done and I can't believe Shania would do such a thing to you guys at all. MJ, you are a very lucky man to have such wonderful friends and a wonderful soon to be wife, you should be so proud of what you have because that is what you deserve after all these years is happiness. So please guys just find it in your hearts to just forgive me. I swear to you that I am never going back to those 2 brats ever." 


 Everyone looked at one another, MJ said "Well since we heard you and all, we will forgive you if you Promise that you are not mucking around and that you really mean what you said" Sabrina said "MJ I do mean what I said and no I am not mucking around." MJ looked at the others, they nodded to let MJ know that they believe Sabrina. MJ said "Ok we do forgive you." Sabrina said "Thank you guys. That reallty means alot." Selena said "Not a problem. Anyway you want to join us for some fun?" Sabrina said "I love to." Everyone went to have some fun. Sabrina kept her word that she was never going to see those 2 brats ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment