Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 6



MJ and his friends had gone to an Island that no one else ever goes to. People there have always said that it's the most friendliest, relaxing hide away place ever and the good thing was that the Media are not allowed there. MJ and his friends were welcomed by some people. One person took them to their house. The girl asked why they were here? Roxy said "Because there are people on the main land that had kept bugging us and Billy here?" The girl said "Awe no, alot of Famous people come here to get away from people like that, the media are never welcome here." Billy said "That's good, how about sticky nose people?" The girl said "Sticky nose people get kicked of this island if they annoy people." Billy said ?Fair enough." The girl said "Look I have to go. Enjoy your stay." The girl left.

Meanwhile on the Manin land no one knew that MJ and his friends were gone. Hayley had wondered why they haven't been in for a few days. Bianca said "Whats up?" Hayley said "Have you guys notice Billy and his friends haven't been coming here for days?" Nicole said "Who can blame them, after all Linda and her sticky nose friends have drove them away!" Hayley said "Yeah you are right there I hope they'll be back soon." Bianca said "Most likely that won't be happening." Linda came in saying "They're gone!" Hayley said "Oh I wonder why!, you and your friends drove them away and now they won't be back." Linda said "Hey look I was doing someone a favour. Wouldn't you?" Hayley said "Yeah but I wouldn't go sticking my nose where it doesn't belong!" Eliza just came in saying "Sticking my nose what?" Hayley said "Eliza, your sticky nose friend here drove Billy and his friends away." Eliza said "How?" Hayley said "By annoying them" Eliza said "Linda I didn't say go to far all I wanted you to do was find out if everything was ok, not to stick your nose into there buisness, that's the last time I ask you to do anything for me." With that Eliza walked of.

Back on the Island MJ and his friends were having fun. They were playing games, singing to MJ's songs and dancing. MJ was teaching them the moves. They soon sat down on the beach watch the waves coming in. MJ said "If one of you girls want to go back you can?" Narita said "and have them after one of us asking questions? I don't think so." MJ said "But I don't take your freedom away, you girls don't want to lose your freedom." Narita said "But this is our freedom, we got away right?" MJ said "Right but I feel bad." Carley said "No don't say that, you done nothing wrong. We want to be here with you, If one of us goes we'd miss you. None of us is going anywhere, this is our home now." MJ smiled and said "Ok I'll stop blaming myself and blame those sticky beak kids for doing this to us right?" The girls nodded. They sat there quietly watching the sunset go down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment