Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 12

MJ could not stop thinking about Selena. Roxy said "Got someone on your mind have you" MJ said "Yeah I have, can't stop thinking about her." Roxy said "Selena? she seems like a nice girl. Why don't you ring her." MJ said "How, would she want to talk to me?" Roxy said "I don't know but I am sure she would love to hear from you." MJ said "She might think I am crazy." Roxy said "No she won't. You are a smart, young good looking guy, any girl would fall for you I am sure!" MJ blushed. Roxy said "It's true. I reckon Selena is your type." 


MJ said "Sure but I am just worried about how the relationship would work, You know I would not like someone to get in the media. If they found out they will not only be after me but Selena aswell." Roxy said "Like Carley said earlier, Selena can mover her work up here and you can help, you are great with Kids and the kids love you." MJ said "Well I am sure if Selena wants to move up here and work I am fine with that." Roxy went of to cook tea. MJ was waling in the lounge watching his friends dance to one of his songs, Narita asked MJ to join in. They were having fun.



Selena was working away, she had MJ on her mind. She was happy that he was alive and well, But she wanted to be with him and her friends, she just couldn't leave her job she love though. Her work mate Lesley came up and said "Selena you ok?" Selena said "Les, I don't know what to do, I ran into Billy and his friends, I seem to have a crush on Billy. But I feel I want to move over to the Island and be with them. Also the problem is that I don't want to leave my job?" Lesley said "Hun you know you can do this job on the Island. I know you'll do great." Selena said "Well I guess I can do something like that."

with in days Selena had moved to the Island and working in her new Kids shelter job. Brooke had also moved along with Selena, As she was taking a walk to Lindsay's cafe, she saw her friends there. Carley said "It's so good to see you here Selena"
 Selena said "I'm glad I am here. " They got chatting about things. MJ offered to walk Selena home. MJ and Selena were walking to Selena's house. Selena said "

Thanks for the walk home MJ, you want to come in for a coffee?" MJ said "Sure I would love to." Selena let MJ in. Selena said "It's good us to are alone for the moment. I need to talk to you." MJ said "Sure whats up?" Selena said "Ever since I left this Island I have developed a crush on you, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you." MJ said "You know what I feel the same way." Selena said "You do? I don't want to take you away from your friends but I just want to understand if you felt the same way." MJ said "Oh no you haven't done that." 

No comments:

Post a Comment