Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 29

After the news of Selena and MJ going to get married, They all went back to their place. They were all relaxing Narita had a dream She was visiting a friend that everyone had known for a long time her name was Sandra, known as Sandy she had been sick for a long time and they all know she was dying. It was the last time Narita had visit Sandy. a month or 2 later she got a phone call from Bianca to tell her that Sandy had passed away Narita woke up crying. 

she wiped her tears away and walked down stairs where the others were. MJ notice Narita first and said "Whats wrong?" Narita said "MJ it's ok really I am fine." Carley said "No your not, you been crying something is wrong." Narita said "I don't want to talk about it." Roxy said "You had a premmie didn't you? That's what upset you?" Narita said "I never really talk about it just incase it doesn't happen." Denise said "what doesn't happen? What do you mean? Something happening?" Narita said "Well something happens to a friend. they pass away." Everyone went quiet, Selena held MJ tightly. 

Narita said "Relax guys it's no one in this room." Hayley said "Serena?" Narita said "No not Serena. It's someone we known for ages." They all looked at MJ. Narita said "GUYS Please it's Not MJ at all!!! it's NO One in this room. Don't worry it wasn't about MJ this time." Selena said "WOAH What do you mean it wasn't about MJ this time? Am I missing something?" Natrita said "Selena, that is something I rather not share now can I please tell who it is?" Selena said "Go ahead and tell us. you are scaring us ya know." Naria said "You guys know Sandra?" Everyone nodded. Denis said "Isn't Sandra sick?" 

Narita said "Yes. But she was in my Premmie and she passes away. I don't know when. Because I saw her 2 days ago. She's a massive Michael Jackson fan, she told me that before she dies she wants to meet Michael Jackson." MJ said "Sure I can do that. But what do you mean Sandra is sick?" Carley said "MJ, she's been sick for a long time, they day we found out she was dying we were very upset. Now that we just found out that she wants to meet you before she dies." Narita went pale and said "Guys MJ was also in my Premmie." 

Selena said "You just told us MJ wasn't...Make your mind up!" Narita said "Selena, talking about my Preminitons isn't something I like doing and this is hard for me to even talk about, when I mean MJ was in my Premmie, something I can not tell you cuz it upsets me." Selena said "OMG What happens to MJ?" Narita said "Nothing!!! I just don't wanna upset MJ. " Selena said "How about I go for a walk with MJ and you can tell everyone" Narita said "No you need to be here too." MJ said "Girls I will be back." MJ left the room.

 Lexie said "Now say it Narita because I don't like the sound of this!" Narita said "Just listen, when MJ meets Sandy, he stays with Sandy during her final moments and she passes away while he's there. We are all there too with him. I had really didn't want to think about seeing MJ in my Premmie and that what upset me seeing him sad watching his fan die. Can you imagine watching that? I Can't and I want to prevent that from happening. I don't want MJ seeing something like that you know how much he loves his fans." Selena said "I don't want to see that happening either nor will I let it happen." 

Lexie said "I agree, I refuse you doing this to my Cousin putting him through that!" Katie said "You too just Stop it!!, can't you see we are all just as upset over this, MJ doesn't want us fighting just help Narita with this Premmie. I am sure everyone here wouldn't want MJ seeing Sandy die in front of him and maybe Narita you need to talk to MJ about this, not us you need to have a heart to heart with MJ and talk about this premmie you had. He needs to know. Selena said Katie is right, you can't leave MJ in the dark that is unfair on him. Yes we are sad about Sandy but keeping this secert from him will hurt him. So you have to speak him alone!." Narita said "But I can't." 

Carley said "Why not? Sandy is his fan and you need to talk to him about it and see how he feels about seeing Sandy. If it was you in MJ's shoea wouldn't you want to know about it?" Narita said "Yeah I do." Carley said "Then you have to talk to him" Narita said "Fine I will." Selena said "That's what I like to hear."

MJ came back in to see what was happening. Narita said "MJ can we go for a walk." MJ said "Sure we can." MJ and Narita went for a walk. MJ said "What's going on you seem worried." Narita said "MJ I never talk about my Premmies, but this is the first time I have." MJ said "Can I asked a question?" Narita said "MJ, it's about the other Premmie, I am just glad the Premmie had turned out fake and I never want to think about that again." 

MJ said "What do you mean though?" Narita said "Well after not seeing you for so long I had this awful Premmie that you had died, it sort of came true and I can tell you it really made me sick and when you returned I was so glad that the Premmie turned out to be fake. Now can we drop that one?" MJ said "Ok now what is it you want to talk to me about." Narita said "You know how I said Sandy is your fan and that she is dying?" MJ said "Yes." Narita said "You were there seeing Sandy and she passed away in front of you. I and everyone was there and we could see the saddness in your eyes, it was heartbreaking and I really don't want to even see it happen." 

MJ said "Umm I don't think I even want to see a fan die." Narita said "Who doesn't. Do you want to see Sandy at all?" MJ said "Didn't you say she's a fan? and that she wanted to meet me?" Narita said "Yeah I did." MJ said "I'll still want to meet her, I'll be honest, the premmie you had you can't always prevent them as much as it's heart breaking. I think Sandy wants me to be with her on her last day." Narita said "How did you work that out MJ?" MJ said "Because I had the exact same dream a night ago. You guys were there with me." Narita said "No! way? You knew Sandy was dying too?" MJ said "I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want anyone to get upset. When I saw you upset earlier I knew right away you had a premmie about Sandy because it was the same one." Narita said "WOW! that is just spooky. But MJ let's not get too carried away, are you REALLY sure you want to do this MJ? you can say no." 

MJ said "As Much as I really don't want to, but I feel that I need to be there with Sandy, You guys are to be with me too." Narita said "For sure. But we have to tell the others." MJ said "Yes we do, let's go before they send a search party." Narita said "Ok let's go."

The Girls were waiting for MJ and Narita to come back. They were chatting away til Narita and MJ returned, Roxy said "So how did you go?" Narita said "MJ has something to say." MJ said "Girls, I am gonna see Sandy on her last day" Selena said "Narita! you put him up to this." Narita said "Selena Please! just listen!" 

MJ said "No Narita never put me up to this, because I know she can't alway prevent something happening from a Preminiton, as I had the same dream aswell the other night and I was there when Sandy died, you girls were there with me. So really as much as heartbreaking it is Have to do this. In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?" Everyone nodded there heads. Michelle said "Of course we'll be there for you MJ" MJ said "Thanks girls."

No comments:

Post a Comment