Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 25

Meanwhile on the Mainland Sabrina, Shania and Marlena paid a visit to the coffee shop, Shania said "Oh did you here about The Neverlands on that Island?" Sabrina said "I can tell you now it will be taken away again." Linda overheard and said "Oh no it won't you leave them alone!" Marlena said "What do you know about it." Linda said "Girls everyone knows what happen on the island and how you were thrown of there for your rudeness. I think having The Neverlands there is a lovely idea. Dedicated to MJ." Shania said "Then answer this, why would they want to deticated to some......" 

Linda said "Hey! you leave him alone! he's done nothing wrong." Nicole came over and said " What is going on?" Linda said "Try telling these girls leave Billy's friend alone." Nicole said "I see. I wouldn't bother them, We all know what happen." Sabrina said "Don't talk about us as if we not here, We all know what MJ did." Linda got angry. Nicole drag her away and said "Let us deal with them" Bianca, Nicole and Manda went over to them . Bianca said "First of all there will be no name calling."

 Marlena said "Oh yeah how about you tell your friends to stop trying to be niice to ........ cousin. No one likes her. Bianca said "That will be Enough thank you! You 3 can get out of here and never return!" Shania said "Whatever happen to you girls we were friends." Bianca said "Just get out!" the 3 left.

They were also told to move else where far away from everyone. Linda said "I'm gonna take a visit to the Island anyone want to come?" Eliza said "I'll go with you. It will be nice to see them again. Ebony you coming too?" Ebony said "Sure I'll come with you." the 3 girls wen over to the island. When they got there they went to MJ's Coffee Shop. Hayley saw them and said "Hey Girls, what brings you here" Linda said "To tell you guys that we had a run in with Sabrina and her friends!" 

Hayley said "What did they do now?" Linda said "Said some nasty things." Haylley said "Don't they always." Linda said "and said Neverlands won't last here." Hayley said "It so will not!, No one will ever take Neverlands away from MJ ever again! He had it taken away once and never will be done so again." Linda said "Of course it won't be taken away I was just telling you what Sabrina said." Hayley said "Fine, but you girls don't realize how happy MJ is with the Neverlands back." Linda said "Of course we do, remember we were there helping?" Hayley said "Yeah I do remember." The girls kept talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment