Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 14

Billy and Jillian were at a resturant on the main land. Taylor saw them and took them to their table. Taylor then said "Billy it's nice to see you here it's been ages since you been here." Jillian said "Hello my name is Jillian, Billy told me alot about the main land." Taylor said "Cool where is most of the guys don't see them much anymore?" Bi.lly said "They might be on holidays." Taylor said "Maybe they are. Oh I better go, when you see them just tell them I said to say hello." Jillian said "We will" Soon they were having tea. then they got up and had a bit of a dance. Then soon they Billy and Jillian went back to the Island. 

Jillian came back as Selena and Billy came back as MJ. Selena said "Thanks MJ, for an awesome night." MJ said "Not a problem I enjoyed being with you" Selena said "I also enjoyed being with you too." They both kissed. Selena said "Can you tell the others Taylor said to say hello?" MJ said "Sure I'll do that." Selena said I know this might not be the right time to ask but when are you planning on telling most of our friends?" MJ said "About my secert? when I am ready." Selelna said "No not that, About us?"

 MJ said "Oh I think they'll know, I can work those girls out." Selena said "Sure they do. Oh hey I have notice Lexi has been quiet lately." MJ said "I notice, I'll chat with her soon." Selena said "Awe you are a sweet man to help out your friends." MJ said "Don't menton it." Selena said "Aww no really you are." MJ said "Thanks. Hun I have to go now. Love you." Selena said "No I love you more!." MJ said "I love you the most." The both kisswed. Then MJ walked home.

Meanwhile the girls were sitting watching TV, when they heard MJ come in. Roxy said "So how was it?" MJ said "It was good." Carley said "Just good, I bet it was more than just good." MJ said "It was a lovely night, we enjoyed ourselves and by the way Taylor said to say hello." Narita said "Well that's nice to know Taylor said to say hi. But there is more than just that. you are glowing. Awww someones love!" MJ laughed and said "What makes you think I am in love." Carley said "Come on MJ we know you are Blushing something happen." MJ was going all shy. Carley said "Awe don't be shy, it's ok to be in love." MJ said "Sure it is ok. Alright you win me and Selena are an item. We kissed." Roxy said "See I knew it! you both make a cute couple."

No comments:

Post a Comment