Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 16

MJ said "I know as long as the Media don't know. come on let's go." They all went together back to the Main land. Good thing that Eliza, Ebony and Linda were out of town for a month and weren't going to be home. When they got to the Coffee shop. Nicole greeted them and told them to sit down. Billy said "Now Nicole what is it you want from me?" Nicole said "Billy I know you don't want to hear it but to stop this rumor going around can you tell us if Michael Jackson has been here lately?" 

Billy said "Well if I tell you the truth would you and these guys No to say a word to Linda and her friends?" Bianca said "Whatever it takes we'll keep it a secert." Roxy said "Is that a promise?" Bianca said "How do you know?" Carley said "Does it matter what we know just answer the Question." Bianca said "Ok we all promise." Everyone agreed to Promise not a word to the media. 

Billy said "Do you remember the day of what happen to MJ?" Everyone nodded their heads. Nicole said "I bet you were upset to Billy, it was an awful day. We all were upset. weren't we?" Manda said "Yes we were. Hey where did Billy go?" They heard someone say I'm right here. everyone turned around. Taylor said Oh there you are Billy, wait if you aren't Billy who are you?"

 MJ didn't say anything. Nicole said "No way!!!!, Michael?" Cassie said " "Nicole MJ isn't alive....OMG IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!" Everyone couldn't believe who was standing in front of them. Nicole said "MJ we all missed you SOOOO Much!. But why?" MJ said "I did kit to get away from the media, people who like to stick there nose in to other people's lives. I hope you guys aren't angry at us." 

Cassie said "Us angry? MJ How can we be angery when we are so happy to see you." Denise said "MJ Get Billy now cuz Linda is coming this way. MJ ran back in to the mens room and came back as Billy. Roxy said "I thought Linda was away." Nicole said "Guys don't worry about that, just go before she see's you girls we chat later ok. The Secert is safe I promise." MJ and his friends went back to the Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment