MJ and his friends were back at the Island, They were home sitting around not saying a word. Selena and MJ went up to the bed room. Narita said "I knew I shouldn't have gone through with this." Lexi said "Don't blame yourself hun, these things happen." Narita said "I wish I never had the Premmie or told anyone." Roxy said "Aww don't be like that, you have these premmies and that can't be helped." Narita said "I guess not." Selena came down stairs.
Narita said "Is MJ ok?" Selena said "He's feeling a bit down about Sandy, I'm thinking we could cheer him up some how?" Lindsay said "Maybe put on a show?" Selena said "How heartless can you be!, MJ just lost a special fan and all you want is a show!!! come on that is just disrespectful!!!." Narita said "Selena calm down. ok Show is out of question, maybe we can take him to your work Selena, you know how much he loves kids and that will cheer him up."
Selena said "And spend time with them at Neverlands. That is a sweet idea. But MJ has to be up to it." Lindsay said "I am sure he will be." Selena said "I'll go and talk to him." Selena went back up to the room. MJ was just about to come out. Selena said "Are you up to Visiting Kids today MJ?" MJ said "How did you know I was up to that?" Selena said "I am just to good for you Babe." MJ and Selena went back down stairs. Later everyone went to the Kids Shelter, everyone was having fun being with the children. Selena notice how much MJ loved being around children. She smiled at the thought of having kids of their own. They all went to Neverlands for some funtime.
Carley walked over to Selena and said "What are you thinking?" Selena said "How much MJ loves kids" Carley said "He sure does." Selena said "That I want a family of my own someday." Carley said "Aww you and MJ will make lovely parents." Selena wiped a tear from her cheek and said "But I don't know. I mean I can't have kids. That's why I I work with these kids." Carley said "Selena, is there something you are not telling MJ?"
Selena said "If I tell him it will hurt him, I know how much he loves Kids and only to find out that we can't have a family." Carley said "I am sure he'll understand." Selena said "Will he? Something awful happen to me that night." Carley said "What night?" Selena said "You remember Henry?" Carley said "What did Henry do?" Selena said "He attacked me. I can't talk about it as it's something I never want to relive." Carley said "and this is why you can't have a family?"
Selena said "That's right." Carley gave Selena a hug and said "Maybe you better speak to MJ alone." Selena said "Ok but not right now." As they were having fun, MJ walked over and said "Babe you ok, you seem down?" Selena said "MJ can we go for a walk just you and I" MJ said "Sure babe we can do that."
MJ and Selena went for a walk. Selena said "Babe, would you still love me if I said we can't have children?" MJ went quiet for a moment and the said "Babe, all it matters that I love you. We don't need a family for we already have a family at the kids shelter." Selena said "Aww you're too sweet"
MJ and Selena went for a walk. Selena said "Babe, would you still love me if I said we can't have children?" MJ went quiet for a moment and the said "Babe, all it matters that I love you. We don't need a family for we already have a family at the kids shelter." Selena said "Aww you're too sweet"
MJ and Selena kissed. Selena said "But there is something I need to tell you. The real reason why" MJ said "Why?" Selena told MJ what had happen. Selena broke down while telling MJ, MJ held her for awhile. MJ and Selena walked back to where everyone was.
No comments:
Post a Comment