Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 21



Carley said "I would like to know who too, they don't belong here." MJ said "Too right they don't. You know what I am gonna find out who let those b*** on the Island." Everyone looked at MJ in shock. MJ said "What? It's true they are." Selena said "We get you MJ, just hearing you swear like that just took us by suprise." MJ said "Sorry just I am mad." Tara said "We all are and we want to find out too"


 MJ said "So who is coming with me?" Narita said "Why don't we just go for a walk and talk to people to find out who knows them." MJ said "I wouldn't be suprise if they had any close friends the way they speak to people." Selena said "You have a point there. Ok let's go." MJ and his friends went for a walk. 


Haley saw them coming over to the Coffee shop, she walked up to them and said "I spoke to Nicole, told her what happen and she said she should have warned me about them." MJ said "Isn't that a bit late for that now?" Hayley said "That's what I told her, we already saw them." Tara said "Did you ask her who told them about this island?" Hayley said "No I didn't ask, but I do know she saw them at Crikey cafe and she heard them talking about what happen on the island, she didn't talk to them or anything." 


Tara said "Ok thanks. We just gonna find out who let them on this Island." Hayley said "I'm thinking the same thing. I want to find out too." Soon someone came into the coffee shop, it was the lady who runs the island. They walked over to her. The lady smiled and "Oh hello there what can I do for you?" Selena said "Do you remember letting 3 nasty girls on this island?" The lady said "Oh of course I do, they will no longer be allowed on here. we don't allow nasty people on here." MJ said "So why did you let them 3 on the island, if Nasty people not allowd on here?" The lady said "Well let's say Shania and her 2 friends seemed to be nice. although I found them quiet rude when they didn't say hello they gave me and some others dirty looks, we should have dragged them back and told them to go home but that would have been wrong, none of us didn't think things would be bad from there. That wasn't until the girls came back to leave one of them turned around and said something not very nice. The manager told them 3 never 2 return. Ya know what Shania's friend said ?" 


MJ said "Umm do I or these guys want to know?" The lady said "It may hurt and I am sorry if it does, she said I wouldn't want to come back if.......lives here......." MJ said "That was an awful thing to say. I may love kids but I don't hurt them!" The lady said "Of course you don't, you've helped my sister to get better, she tells me everyday about you." MJ said "Aww isn't that Alexsandra?" The Lady said "Yes I am Alexsandra's sister" MJ said "Awe sweet." Selena said "I forgot to tell you, that Alexsandra's sister comes to visit Alex everyday and she's doing really great since you visit last."

No comments:

Post a Comment