Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 9



They had a lot of fun that night, after MJ's live show MJ and his friends went back home. Denise said "It's been a great night" MJ said "It was a good night, glad everyone enjoyed themselves." Casey said "I know, anyhow I am glad these people won't annoy us." MJ said "Least I hope not, don't want to leave again. But what really got me thinking though what if?" Lexi said "What if MJ?" MJ said "What if I wanted to reveal myself. I know I can't hide forever and you guys can't hide forever either I don't want your friends not talking to us forever." 

Carley said "But what about the media?" Won't they be annoying you, you don't want that do you?" MJ said "No I don't. But I want your friends to know, I mean it's not right that I taken you guys away from your friends." Narita said "No you haven't, not at all None of us want you thinking stuff like that, I for one don't want you doing that for us, our friends aren't all our real friends. There is Linda, Eliza and a few others that are mouth blubbers and will spread the word to the wrong people, Imagine what will happen MJ." Denise said "Narita is right, I don't like the idea of telling the rest of our friends. I understand we only told Hayley and Lindsay but that's it. I do understand you don'ty want us hurting anyone. None of us are ready to face anyone.

 MJ said "You girls are right, maybe it's not best. I know I said this before I am glad to have you girls as my best friends." Carley said "We are all glad to have you in our lives." They all grouped hug.

The next day all of them went out. Lindsay saw them and said "Hey guys, glad to see you here." MJ said "Whats up?" Lindsay said "I got of the phone Hayley, she's moving up here" Casey said "How come?" Lindsay said "She is afraide that Linda of Eliza might bug her and the only way she can get away if she is up here." 

MJ said "Good idea, don't want anyone finding out." Lindsay brought of some coffee for them. While they were talking there was some music on. They all got up and danced around. They were singing Bad

I'm Bad I'm Bad
Come on!
I'm Bad I'm Bad
Ya Know it
I'm Bad I'm Bad
Come on
The whole has to answer right
to tell you what to do
Whoes Bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment