Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 22

MJ said "I am glad to hear." As they were talking, Selena got a phone call. she took it. Later she came back in tears. Tara said "Hun whats wrong?" Selena said "It's Serena, she is in hospital." Carley said "Oh no what happen?" Selena said "I don't know I have to go to the hospital to see her. I'll need someone to take care of the Kids shelter til I come back." MJ said "Babe, we can take care of it, while you go and take care of your sister. You just keep us informed." 

Selena said "Awe thank you. I'll miss you and everyone but I will be back soon I promise." Selena gave MJ a kiss and a hug. She hugged her other friends. She then left to go back to the mainland to be with her sister. MJ said "Hope nothing happens to Serena." Carley said "Hope not, she is a good friend to us all. those too have been through alot." MJ said "Hope it's all good news not bad news." Over the next few days MJ and his friends were working at the Kids shelter, as they were working Tara's phone rang, it was Selena saying she was coming back with Serena and she has news to tell them. Narita went white in the face.

 MJ said "Buddy are you ok." Narita said "I didn't want this to come true." Tara said "What do you mean Narita" Narita said "I rather if Selena tell you than hearing it from me." Tara said "You had a premminition?" Narita said "You can say that. I don't want to talk about it anymore, it makes me sick just thinking of it." Tara said "We won't talk no more." Later that day Selena and Serna came back to the Island. MJ had disappeared for a bit. Then he returned wearing Billy outfit. Selena came back down after helping Serena in bed. Carley said "What is the news." Selena said "Well Serena hasn't been well lately and that she has tried to do something to herself, she was admitted to Hospital and I been told she is to stay here until she get's better." Billy said "as long as she is ok." 

Selena said "Oh hey where did MJ go?" Billy said "I'm right here." Selena said "Aww there you are babe, you want to suprise my sister?" Billy said "Of xourse just for your sister hunnie." Everyone was grinning at them. Selena said "Awe guys we get it" Carley said "So finally you both have admitted it that you an item?" MJ said " Of course." Carley said "That is good!." Selena said "Are we going to check on Serena?" MJ said "I don't see why not." They went upstairs. Selena went and sat near Serena said "Sis I have a special suprise for you." Serena said "You do?" Selena said "You remember how you told me that you wish you could meet Michael Jackson?" Serena said "and I told you whats the use he's gone. My dream is over." Selena said "No hun it's not over." Serena said "If your Idol dies, so does apart of you" 

Selena said "Yes true but really your dream is not over trust me. Now don't talk anymore." Selena got MJ to come over. Serena said "Who is this?" MJ said you'll see." Billy disappeared and MJ returned. MJ said Now who do you think it is?" Serena said "NO WAY!!! Michael Jackson? I so thought you were...." MJ said "No that was the Media doing so" Serena said "It's a wonder everyone was acting strange back at home, I should have asked instead of hurting myself. I so missing you MJ." MJ said "Well don't miss me anymore because I am here."

No comments:

Post a Comment