Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 37

It was 2 weeks til Christmas. It was only 3 months since Selena and MJ got Married, Roxy came over to visit Selena. Selena said "Hey Roxy whats up?" Roxy said "I was wondering has MJ ever spoke of his family to you?" Selena said "Yeah he has why?" Roxy said "Has he ever thought about having his family down here?" Selena said "Well I don't know I never asked."

 Roxy said "What about his kids, does he ever talk about them?" Selena said "Yes alot, he's such a great dad but I don't get why he didn't bring his 3 kids with him?" Roxy said "I have always wondered that, maybe we can bring them down." Selena said "How? the whole family?" Roxy said "No just his 3 children and Janet." Selena said "For Christmas?" Roxy said "Yes. Are you willing to help us with the Suprise." Selena said "You know that would be a lovely idea he would just love that, How about we go to your place and talk about it." 

Roxy said "Ok." Selena went and find MJ in the kitchen. MJ said "Whats up Babe?" Selena said "Babe, I am goin g over to Roxy's for a bit I will be back soon." MJ said "Ok hunnie, don't be away for too long. I love you" Selena said "I love you too." MJ and Selena kissed. Then Selena went with Roxy. 

Selena went over to Roxy's place. When they got inside. Selena said "Guys there is another suprise I have not told Michael yet." Lexie said "What is that?" Selena said "Is that I am pregnant." Carley said "You are Preggie? I thought you said you couldn't have kids?" Selena said "I know I said that but somehow it's a mircal. Miricals do happen you know" Serena said "I'm going to be an Auntie" She started dancing around. Everyone was joining in. Selena said "You guys a crazy." Vickie said "So when you planning on telling MJ?" Selena said "On Christmas morning." Carley said "You know what that means? a Brother or sister for MJ's and your kids." Selena said "I never looked at it that way." 

Lexie said "Well it's true. You 2 are going to have 4 kids running around, plus the Neverlands and your kids Shelter. Girl you should count your lucky stars to be with a very special person!" Selena said "I am lucky I know." Roxy said "So if I were you I'd tell MJ now not when the kids here" Lexi said "Why?" Roxy said "Well wouldn't it be Awakward?" Selena said "No if I tell him now then the kids won't get to know. I don't want to have to repeat myself." Michelle said "And I think you should keep it that way." Selena said "Um guys that's not all we may have to move?" Laura said "Oh no you don't" Selena said "It may not happen I have to talk about it with MJ first. Which is why I'm thinking of talking to him before we do this suprise. Just in case he wants to move." Lexie said "But this is home." Selena said "Stop it I'm not sure if we will or not. I'll talk it over with MJ I know it might ruin the suprise but I referre if I talk to him first before we get the go a head. I shall be back." Selena went home. MJ had got everything ready for dinner. Selena said "Aww babe this is beautiful." 

MJ said "Thank you babe." They both kissed. Selena said "I need to talk to you Babe." MJ said "Sure what is it." Selena said "You remember how you telling me about Paris, Prince and Blanket?" MJ said "Yes I remember why?" Selena said "How would the feel living down here? I mean I don't know if I want to leave the island, our friends, the neverlands or my work?" MJ said "Woah Babe we not going anywhere because I have been thinking the same thing and while you were visiting the girls I was speaking to Janet and she is coming down with the Kids for Christmas and they will be living with us." 

Selena said "Aww Babe why are you so dang Smart how did you work all that out." MJ said "Well I know you and our friends too well" Selena said "Awe well ok I am glad that was sorted, the girls started freaking out cuz I said the word moving. I told them that may not happen. They'll be glad to hear it." MJ said "I don't think I want us to leave here anytime soon. This is home, you, The kids, our friends mean everything to me. I would not be here if it weren't for you guys." 

Selena said "I wanted to wait til Christmas morning." MJ said "What do you mean?" Selena said "How would you feel about being a daddy again?" MJ said "That would be the best news. " Selena said "You want the news again Daddy or you want to wait til Christmas Daddy? MJ said "You're Pregnant aren't you Mummy?" Selena said "Yes I am" MJ was over the moon with the news he was happy that he was going to be a daddy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment