Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 24

After Lunch the girls got to work, MJ had no idea what they were up too. They planned on getting friends to help them. With in a day or 2 The Neverlands was up and running, it had rides etc It was not far from Selena's work they made The Neverlands look nice, they were all happy with it. Serena said "Thanks everyone for helping, now we just need to get MJ to come and have a look at what we done. This will be The Neverlands forever! No one and I mean NO ONE will take Neverlands away from him again This is not just for MJ, The Neverlands is for us aswell!!" 

Everyone agreed. Selena and Katie went back to MJ's place. Selena said "Babe are you ready" MJ said "Ready for what?" Katie said "We are at the coffee shop you want to come with us." MJ said "Sure I do." MJ, Katie and Selena went to where everyone was. 

Katie said "Now MJ Close your eyes." MJ closed his eyes. They guided him to where the suprise was. He opened his eyes and was thinking OMG!!!...Speechless MJ said "You guys did this just for me?" Roxy said "We knew how much you loved Neverlands and how it was taken away from you, we thought we would bring the place back just for you" MJ was not sure what to say. Selena said "Babe, you like ?" MJ said "I am left Speechless, really I don't have words to explain how I feel or what to say but you guys are too sweet thanks so much."

Selena said "Babe we have one more suprise for you." MJ said "Awe you do?" someone put their hands over MJ's eyes. The person said "Guess who?" MJ said "Dead easy is that you Dunk?" Janet said "It could be." MJ turned around and gave his sister a big hug. MJ said "So good to see you here sis." 

Roxy said "We wanted Janet to come over here and have a holiday with us, she knows what has been happening, also we all know you been feeling a bit down lately so we wanted to cheer you up. Besides you are a special person to us and there should be more people like you. Nothing and I mean NOTHING is gonna take you away from us, Not the media or mean people. you are apart of our lives and Will ALWAYS be. As for Neverlands, we wanted to bring it back because we all know how much you missed and loved the neverlands. Ever since we met you, you have brought joy to our lives. This is our home now and forever." 

MJ said "Aww that's a lovely speech thank you. I am grateful for your friendship, you girlsd have been nothing but sweet, If it weren't for you being with me I would have just given up. I also happy that you brought back Neverlands, it's something that I have always missed and thank you for coming up here Dunk I missed you heaps." Janet said "So glad to be here, you girls have made my brother happy than ever before. When I spoke to him the other day he couldn't stop talking about you all, how happy that you are all here for him. Thank you heaps for being his special friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment