Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 13



Selena said "Awe you're to sweet." MJ said "Likewise. You seem like a sweet girl too." Selena said "Oh really. Thanks I like hearing that." MJ said "Hunnie I have to go back to my place, So shall I see you again tomorrow?" Selena said "Of course you will see me tomorrow. Can I invite you over for tea tomorrow night?" MJ said "That would be a pleasure." MJ gave Selena a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Soon he went back home. The girls were waiting for him to come home. Soon MJ walked in. Vickie said "So how was it?"


 MJ said "It was nice." Carley said "Just nice, MJ you can do better than that, what happen, did you kiss? Tell us." MJ said "We just chatted that's all." Roxy said "You are blushing, omg you did kiss her! that is why you are blushing" MJ said "Ok I admit it I gave her a kiss on the cheek and gave her a hug. Will be seeing her again tomorrow." Michelle said "She asked you out?" MJ said "No she asked me over for tea." Carley said "She still asked you out." MJ said "We are just friends, just like I am friends with you lovely girls." Roxy said "Ok if you say so. Hey did Selena menton anything about Kids shelter?" MJ said "No she didn't." Roxy said "Well ok just so you know she might have asked." MJ said "Well ok thanks." 


The next day MJ went over to Selena's house. Selena was happy to see MJ, Selena said "We should go out on a date." MJ said "I like the sound of that, but where would we go?" Selena said "We can go out for tea, on the main land there is nice place." MJ said "Ah I don't know if that is a good idea?" Selena said "Awe why not?" MJ said "I'm worried that people might see you with me?" 


Selena said "Oh we can't have that happening. How do we go about it?" MJ said "How would you go being someone else?" Selena said "It's worth a try. can I be Jean. Seeing you are Billy?" MJ laughed and said "Billy Jean how cute, maybe not that as people will know. Think of a good name?" Selena said "How about Jillian?" MJ said "ok that will be a good name." Selena went and changed into her Jillan outfit. MJ waited for her. When she came out he could not stop staring at her. 


Soon MJ and Jillan went to Lindsay coffee shop. The girls saw them coming. Carley said "WOW who is this girl? Where is Selena?" MJ said "Right here." Roxy said "But that's someone else?" MJ said "Selena is dressed up as Jillan." Narita said "Oh I see but why?" MJ said "We're going on a date, we're going to the Main land." Narita said "You 2 becareful over there." MJ said "That's why Billy and Jillan are going out." The girls grinned. MJ went and put his Billy outfit on. They soon left

No comments:

Post a Comment