Friday, 8 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 27

Andrea, had enjoyed herself atthe Island with MJ and his friends. The next day Ebony and her friends went back home. The friends talked about how much fun they had that night. It had been a few weeks since they had heard from their mates. MJ was thinking about something. Lexie said "Hey whats up Mick?" MJ said "I have been thinking about something." 

Lexie said "About what?" MJ said "Well you guys know Selena and I are a couple right?" Lexie said "Yeah we all know that. why whats the problem?" MJ said "There isn't a problem, I want to marry her." Lexie looked and MJ with a big grin on her face and said "Aww you wanna marry Selena, that would be so sweet." MJ said "Yeah but...." Lexie said "But what?" 

MJ said "I'm worried that if I leave you guys you eould all miss me." Lexie said "Mick, you and Selena will be only up the road from us we'll see you guys everyday." MJ said "No I mean if we moved back to the US." Lexie said "and leave us here? The Neverlands? No Mick don't you leave us please, we would miss you terriably. Can't you and Selena stay here? I mean, after all these years of searching I found you and you want to move. I refuse to let you go back to the US."

 MJ said "Lexie calm down! I am not thinking about it but if it were the case, don't worry lil cuz I or Selena are not going anywhere." Lexie said "MICK! Don't ever do that to me again!!! I thought you were seriously thinking about leaving. I am glad you'll be still here with us." MJ said "I'm never going anywhere after all if I didn't find these guys, I wouldn't of found you or the love of my life. You and everyone on this Island mean everything to me. I never had close friends like you and everyone." 

Carley, Michelle, Roxy, Denise and Vickie walked in. Roxy said "I heard yelling, is everything ok?" MJ said "Yeah, Lexie and I were just talking." Lexie said "About something I don't think you wanna know?" Carley said "Oh cousins sharing secerts, now you know there isn't allowed any secerts in this house." MJ said "It's ok I'll tell you girls. See I was just saying I am thinking of marrying Selena." 

Roxy said "Awwww that's just sweet, I don't see why not? But there was something else and Lexie had said don't ever do that again?" Lexie said "He was thinking of moving back to the US." Denise said "MJ No! you can't leave us!." MJ Said "Girls please that won't be happening, I can asure you that right now. You guys are way to important to me, If I ever went back to the US, I'll miss you all too much and plus I don't want to take Selena away from her friends either. We'll be still here." Carley said "That's ok MJ, just the thought you leaving us would be awful, can't imagine this place without you. Ever since you came here, things have been fun. This place loves you, you have so many close friends." 

MJ said "and that's a good thing. Right now please not menton this to Selena." Vickie said "Awe you wanna suprise her." MJ said "That's right and you guys can come along to."

No comments:

Post a Comment