Thursday, 7 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 2



2 Weeks after the girls just got back from America and ran into MJ, Carley, her ffriends Vickie, Lara, Narita and a few others were at their favourite coffee shop, they were having a nice time chatting, when they heard screams outside. Carley said "That scream does sound exciting" Narita said "Could be someone famous walking over here. Tara there isn't any concert on tonight is there?" Tara said "Not that I know of" one of their friends ran inside and said "Guys you not gonna believe this, there is someone famous out side." Tara said "Who?" Nicole said "It's Michael Jackson." Carley said "How can you be sure it's him?" Nicole said "It is he's coming here!!!" Narita said " ARE You SERIOUS!!!" Nicole said "Yes I am" 


Before the girls could say anything. In walked in MJ, The girls got so excited to see MJ. Tara walked over to MJ and walked him over to where the girls were sitting. Carley said "MJ, this is a lovely suprise to see you here." MJ said "Thanks I did say I wanted to come and I am glad to be here because I am asking if you girls would like to come to one of my shows here in Australia." Narita said "Aww you know the answer is yes" MJ smiled as he was glad to hear that. MJ gave free tickets to the girls. Narita said Thank you so much, I am looking forward to your show. Can I ask a question was Roxy behind all this, bringing you to Australia?"


 MJ said "How do you know?" Narita said "I don't I was just asking" MJ laughed and said "Ok yes Roxy was behind all this, she's a very good friend to you girls." Carley said "Well when you see her you tell her thanks for us." MJ said "I will do!" Tara said "My sister is a massive fan of yours, pity she's not here to see you" MJ said "Lucky I have a spare free ticket for your sister, you can tell her to come along or keep it a suprise." Tara said "Awe thanks so much for doing this, she'll love you forever." MJ said Tell her I love her more" Tara said "Sure I will" The girls soon showed MJ around.


When they finshed showing MJ around, MJ said "Thanks girls for showing me around, had a wonderful day with you." Tara said "That is not a problem, glad we could show you around." MJ said "Shall see you girls in 2 days time." Carley said "You sure will see us in 2 days time" MJ soon left. Narita said "Ahh I can't wait it's gonna be the best night ever." Soon Tara's sister Denise came over and said "There you girls are, I was wondering where you got too. No one would tell me what you girls were doing." 


Tara said "What do you want to know sis?" Denise said "Why you girls smiling about somethings up" Narita said " Hmm let's see we ran into someone." Denise said "Oh who this time?" Laura said "Just a friend." Denise said "Oh come on that is not the answer, aren't we always happy to see our friends, it's more than that, you girls met someone famous." Tara said "Oh alright you win, well I'm sorry you weren't with us today you had to go out." Denise said "What are you sorry for." Narita said Let's say you remember when me, Carley and Laura met this certin person in America?" Denise said "Roxy?"Tara said "No sis not Roxy, someone else." 


Denise said"You met MJ?" Narita said "Yes" Denise said "But I already know that you met him in America." Narita said "Yes we did but we met him again" Denise said "How?" Tara said "Remember that Surprise Roxy did?" Denise said "To get MJ to come to Australia? OMG YOU GUYS IS MJ in AUSTRALIA Already!!!!" Tara said "Yes, he is here in Queensland, MJ came to visit us at the coffee shop and we showed him around" Denise said "I knew I shouldn't gone out today" Tara said "Awe sis he's such a lovely man, but don't fret cuz We're seeing him live in 2 days time" Denise said "How?" Tara said "He gave us free tickets to his show" Denise said "I wish I could go." Tara said "What do you mean you wish you could go?" Denise said "I just do." Tara said "What if I said that I have a spare ticket for you?" Denise said "I'd be happy." Tara said "Good cuz you are going with us!" Denise said "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!" Narita said "Yes Tara is, MJ couldn't leave you out so he had a spare free ticket just for you." Denise said "OMG I love MJ forever Thank you so MUCH" Tara said Well MJ told us to tell you that he loves you more." Denise gave her friends hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment