MJ and his friends went to the Mainland to visit their friends.Marlena and her 2 friends were there too. Shania said "Oh look who is here Billy boy and his girls. Or wait is it MJ and his girls?" Selena said "Hey be nice. Anyway we didn't come to see you 3." Sabrina said "Oh why cuz you can't handle the fact that we don't like your friend?" MJ said "I thought you 3 brats weren't even going to be here." Sabrina said "What did you call us?" Lexie stepped in fron of MJ and said "Hurt Michael and I'll hurt you real bad."
Sabrina said "OOO I am scared. Come on Lexie everyone is pretending to like you cuz you are cousins with some....." Bianca over heard and came over and said "ALRIGHT That is enough! You 3, we did say we'd let you back here if you are nice but yet you still haven't learnt to be nice have you? I won't have you talking to MJ or his friends like that!" Marlena said "Come on everyone knows what Michael Jackson had done, how can you be friends with him. I wonder what he does on the Island." Selena said "OMG JUST STOP IT!!!!! Leave Him alone!!! he LOVES Children just like the rest of us do!!!. He enjoys being around them! DON'T YOU EVER!!!! TALK TO MY Fiancee like THAT Again or I'll have you!!!" Sabrina said "OMG You gonna Marry a child.....is he gonna teach you!"
Selena was about to do something when Lexie said "ALRIGHT That is ENOUGH!!!! JUST GO AWAY!!! Don't EVER TALK About my Cousin and My Cuz-In-law like that, like Selena said They love Children, we all do!!!." Manda alked over and said "YOU 3 OUT!!!!! You 3 are no longer allowd here or anywhere near these people, I will have the cops in here. Now get going and never return. Shania said "Fine by us. Maybe we'll go somewhere else where none of you go and where there isn't...." Manda said "JUST Get OUT!!!" The 3 brats left.
Cassie, Lavina and Laura just walked. Laura notice comforting MJ. Laura said "What the heck happen here? Why is Michael upset, what happen?" Manda said "You don't want to know." MJ said "No it's ok We are going, we'll come back once those 3 brats are really gone!, come on girls let's go." MJ and his friends left. When they got back, They went to their coffee shop. Hayley saw them and said "That was quick what happen? MJ are you ok you look upset?" Selena said "Let's just say those 3 brats were at Bianca's coffee shop."
Hayley said "Who?" Lexie said "Shania, Marlena and Sabrina" Hayley said "Oh no. I am guessing things weren't so good." MJ said "You can say that." Selena said "MJ and I are going back to my house. if you guys need us we'll be there." Carley said "Ok we will be here. If not we'll be back at home." Selena said "Ok."
Selena and MJ went back to Selena's house. MJ said "Maybe we should just leave here and never return." Selena said "Babe, don't think like that, you have people here that love you, this is home, you shouldn't listen to those poeop, you have your friends the one that care for you and you have me. Plus the Children here you and I love, this Island means everything to you plus the Neverlands,
you can't just give those up, I won't let you." MJ said "You are right I shouldn't think those things but I meant No one is to return to the Mainland until those 3 Brats are long gone." Selena said "Oh they will be don't you worry, but right now I don't wanna think about anything else, I just want to think about us to being alone with you." MJ said "I like the sound of that just us to alone"
Meanwhile Back at the coffee shop the girls were chatting away, Roxy said "Wonder whats taking those lovebirds so long?" Carley said "Aww they only left 5 mins ago let them have time together." Roxy said "Which gives us something to do?" Everyone looked at Roxy. Roxy said "What?" Lexie said "Jeez give the 2 sometime alone and privacey." Rozy said "What? That's not I'm thinking!, I am thinking of giving them a sepcial wedding suprise, they're getting married into days time right?"
Lexie said "Now I am interested, what are you thinking?" Roxy said "Well You know how the groom wears the Suit...Instead of a suit how about MJ wears those hot Gold pants? Carley said "Oh yes! But you know us girls drool over those pants that MJ wears, ya think we can cope?" Roxy said "We'll be fine." Lexie said "I think MJ will look hot in a nice white and Gold Suit?" Carley said "Even better. Selena can wear a match dress with MJ's outfit." Roxy said "Smart thinking" The Girls got working on the outfits.
Roxy and her friends went back home still busy working away, they heard someone coming through the door, the girls put away what they were doing and notice a beaming MJ standing there. Denise said "Well someone is happy, something good musta happen" MJ said "Why of course something happened." Roxy said "OMG You guys?" Everyone looked at Roxy again. Roxy said "What did I do now?" Vickie said "Can we not? That is not our business."
MJ said "For me to know and you girls to find out." Carley said "What you up to mister?" MJ said "You girls have to wait and til after the wedding." Roxy said "Aww please don't keep us waiting" MJ said "That's fine" MJ went and worked on what Selena and MJ came up with and the girls went back to what they were doing
No comments:
Post a Comment