Tara said "I am gonna talk to her" Selna said "No don't" Tara said "Why not, Lorinda had no right to do this to us or MJ, you are his girlfriend you are meant to stick by hime and help him." Selena said "Hey I am not gonna let some person get the better of MJ or us by talking to Lorinda, it will just make matters worse." MJ said "Girls please, I'd do the same thing, I really want to talk to her and tell her she can no longer be a friend."
Selena said "But I don't want anyone hurt." MJ said "Neither do I" Roxy said "Tara don't hurt anyone." Tara said "So who is coming with me?" Selena said "You both are insane. I am coming" MJ and the others wanted to come to. So they all went to the Mainland to see Lorinda. Tara knocked on Lorinda's door. Lorinda answered it. They all walked in. Lorinda said "Whats up?" Selena said "How could you!, after all we told you and everyone else to not tell Linda and her friends!"
Lorinda said "But she was begging me!" MJ said "Begging for what?" Lorinda said "She just wanted answers." Carley said "So she could get to the media?" Lorinda said "No. She just wanted to know that's all." Tara said "Don't believe you, I thought you learnt from your mistake you made ages ago? But no you haven't" MJ said "I've learnt to trust people in my life, I guess you are not one of them. I don't think these guys or myself will ever trust you again!" Lorinda said "Oh what would you know about trusting."
Tara said "Hey!!! don't go talking to Michael like that, you are the one that's in the wrong. Our friendship is through." With that they all left. As they were walking towards their boat they heard someone call over. It was Linda and her 2 friends. Tara said "Oh great Linda and her sticky nose friends." Eliza said "Hey that's not nice." Tara said "What is it you want? You've got what you want now leave us alone." Linda said "Not until you hear us out." MJ said "Why should we bother?" Linda said "We not here to bother you and we not going to tell the Media." MJ said said "and you expect us to say it's ok for us to be friends? It don't work like that." Linda said "No you not listening, Ebony, Eliza and I are your fans." Selena said "If you are his fans then How come you never knew?" Linda said "We heard the news that MJ had passed on and then all of a sudden there was a rumor that MJ was here. We wanted to believe that but people just wouldn't tell us. You kept being Billy, So I kept on trying to get answers. Lorinda was the only one, no one trusts her." Roxy said "So you weren't trying to get the media then?" Linda said "No! we would never do then at all! Understand you all wanted to get away fine. We'll leave you alone now." The 3 walked off. MJ and his friends went back to the Island.
No comments:
Post a Comment