MJ and his friends were walking, they notice a mother and child together. The Child looked about 11 years old. They saw something that they wished the didn't want to see. MJ said "Girls I'll be right back." Roxy said "MJ don't, you don't want to get involved." MJ said and have that child getting hurt again." Tara said "I'll come with you. No we all will go with you" MJ said "ok let's go" When they got closer to the mother and her child MJ yelled out "Hey! don't you ever hit your child that ever again"
The Mother said "Who are you to tell me what to do?" MJ said "Hitting your child is just so wrong!, what has she done wrong?" The mother said "Nothing." Tara said "So hitting your child for no particular reason is good is it? No It's wrong!, if I or anyone of ny friends see you hurting your child ever again we will get our friend to come over here and take your child away." The Mother said "Are you threating me?"
Tara said "Of course I am, I have every right to aswell. No one in the right mind should EVER Hit their child for NO particular reason!" The mother said "Why don't you take your......." MJ said "What did you just call me?" The woman said "You heard me......" MJ said "You have no right to call me that. Now let go of your child now and get moving before I regret to do something I wish I never want to do." The Mother backed of and let her child go.
The Mother walked of. As MJ and his friends were to go the Child called out to them. She ran up to MJ and gave him a hug and said "Thanks so much for stopping my Mother from hitting me." MJ said "Awe that's not a problem, I don't like seeing kids like you getting hurt like that. Well at least these guys don't either." Roxy said "and what is your name?" The girl said "My name is Brooke, I am 11 years old. Would you guys really sent me away?"
Tara said "Well we have a friend who looks after kids like you. Don't worry we won't sent you of, but you can come to us if need to." Brooke said "Can I hang out with you today?" MJ said "Sure you can" They went back to Lindsay's coffee shop. Carley said "MJ that was a really brave thing you did out there" MJ said "Thanks, I know I shouldn't sound like that but I dislike that name people out there call me. Don't they Get it! It's Jackson NOT That Name! It really get's me in here." Denise said "Tell me about it. You are not alone on this MJ we all don't like it either!" Brooke said "Neither do I, Jackson is a great name" MJ said "Thanks"
Brook had long gone home, MJ and his friends went back to their house, they were getting read for a nice meal, when there was a knock on the door. Roxy went and answered it. It was Brooke crying. Roxy let Brooke in. Roxy said "Whats wrong hunnie?" Brooke said "My mum was going to hurt me again. I don't want to go home. I want to stay here." Roxy took Brooke to the Lounge where the others were. MJ said "Brooke, whats up hunnie?" Brooke said "Mum was gonna hit me again I ran here, can I stay here?" MJ said "Aww sure you can stay here. Right girls?" the others agreed. Brooke said "Thank you so much I just can't be at home with my mum around she is always hurting me. " MJ said "You'll be safe here. We'll make sure of it" Brooke said "Thanks." Brooke had a lovely time.
Tara said "What are we going to do with Brooke?" Roxy said "Can't she stay here?" MJ said "She could stay here, but Tara didn't you say you had a friend that takes care of kids?" Tara said "The kids home you mean? Yeah our friend Selena runs a special place for kids who are left homeless or have ran away. They stay there "
MJ said "Awe how lovely. Maybe we'll leave it up to Brooke to decied" Brook came in and said "Whats up?" Roxy said "Brooke where do you want to stay here or at Selena's home?" Brooke said "I might go there as I don't want to go back home and I don't want to be here cuz you guys want to do things." Tara aid "Aww ok, I will call up Selena to come over here." Tara went and rang Selena up. Selena answered the phone.
Selena said "Tara! where in the world are you guys?" Tara said "Look no time explain but I need you to come over to the island and pick up a young girl." Selena said "Sure I can do that and when I do get over there you guys better explain what is going on. cuz I want to know." Tara said "Well ok but just get over here."
The Mother said "Who are you to tell me what to do?" MJ said "Hitting your child is just so wrong!, what has she done wrong?" The mother said "Nothing." Tara said "So hitting your child for no particular reason is good is it? No It's wrong!, if I or anyone of ny friends see you hurting your child ever again we will get our friend to come over here and take your child away." The Mother said "Are you threating me?"
Tara said "Of course I am, I have every right to aswell. No one in the right mind should EVER Hit their child for NO particular reason!" The mother said "Why don't you take your......." MJ said "What did you just call me?" The woman said "You heard me......" MJ said "You have no right to call me that. Now let go of your child now and get moving before I regret to do something I wish I never want to do." The Mother backed of and let her child go.
The Mother walked of. As MJ and his friends were to go the Child called out to them. She ran up to MJ and gave him a hug and said "Thanks so much for stopping my Mother from hitting me." MJ said "Awe that's not a problem, I don't like seeing kids like you getting hurt like that. Well at least these guys don't either." Roxy said "and what is your name?" The girl said "My name is Brooke, I am 11 years old. Would you guys really sent me away?"
Tara said "Well we have a friend who looks after kids like you. Don't worry we won't sent you of, but you can come to us if need to." Brooke said "Can I hang out with you today?" MJ said "Sure you can" They went back to Lindsay's coffee shop. Carley said "MJ that was a really brave thing you did out there" MJ said "Thanks, I know I shouldn't sound like that but I dislike that name people out there call me. Don't they Get it! It's Jackson NOT That Name! It really get's me in here." Denise said "Tell me about it. You are not alone on this MJ we all don't like it either!" Brooke said "Neither do I, Jackson is a great name" MJ said "Thanks"
Brook had long gone home, MJ and his friends went back to their house, they were getting read for a nice meal, when there was a knock on the door. Roxy went and answered it. It was Brooke crying. Roxy let Brooke in. Roxy said "Whats wrong hunnie?" Brooke said "My mum was going to hurt me again. I don't want to go home. I want to stay here." Roxy took Brooke to the Lounge where the others were. MJ said "Brooke, whats up hunnie?" Brooke said "Mum was gonna hit me again I ran here, can I stay here?" MJ said "Aww sure you can stay here. Right girls?" the others agreed. Brooke said "Thank you so much I just can't be at home with my mum around she is always hurting me. " MJ said "You'll be safe here. We'll make sure of it" Brooke said "Thanks." Brooke had a lovely time.
Tara said "What are we going to do with Brooke?" Roxy said "Can't she stay here?" MJ said "She could stay here, but Tara didn't you say you had a friend that takes care of kids?" Tara said "The kids home you mean? Yeah our friend Selena runs a special place for kids who are left homeless or have ran away. They stay there "
MJ said "Awe how lovely. Maybe we'll leave it up to Brooke to decied" Brook came in and said "Whats up?" Roxy said "Brooke where do you want to stay here or at Selena's home?" Brooke said "I might go there as I don't want to go back home and I don't want to be here cuz you guys want to do things." Tara aid "Aww ok, I will call up Selena to come over here." Tara went and rang Selena up. Selena answered the phone.
Selena said "Tara! where in the world are you guys?" Tara said "Look no time explain but I need you to come over to the island and pick up a young girl." Selena said "Sure I can do that and when I do get over there you guys better explain what is going on. cuz I want to know." Tara said "Well ok but just get over here."
No comments:
Post a Comment