Thursday, 7 July 2011

My MJ Story Chapter 4



Eliza said "Linda since I'll be away fior 2 weeks will you able to try and find out about our friends if they're hiding something?" Linda said "I'll try my best. But why do you want to find out?" Eliza said "I don't wanna know whatever it is I want to know if they're ok. I am worried about them, would you?" Linda said "Well yeah of course." Eliza said "Thanks mate" Linda had a job for Eliza to help out.

Meanwhile back where The girls were with MJ, they were talking about going out to their favourite coffee place. Carley said "If we go out there How are we going to keep people from seeing MJ." Tara said "Never thought of that, MJ what we going to do." MJ said "Girls don't stress I have a plan, I'll diguise myself." Narita said "Can you really do that?" MJ said "Sure I can, I'll be right back." MJ went to the bedroom. Laura said "That guy is smart." Narita said "sure is." Soon MJ came down. Carley said "Who are you? MJ said "It's me MJ, don't you regonise me?" Laura said "No. Where is MJ and how did you get in here?" MJ started laughing and said "Girls it's me MJ I am right here , I have disguised myself." Tara said "Why it is you. But how we gonna keep it a secert without calling you MJ?" MJ said "Just start calling me Billy when I am disguised then no one will ever know." Laura said "Well Billy it is." The girls and MJ aka Billy went to the Coffee shop. They went and sat down at a table. Hayley came over and said "Hello guys, and hello young man you new to this town?" Narita said "Hayley this is Billy and Billy this is Hayley." Both shook hands. Hayley said "So you having a good old tour around the town?" MJ aka Billy said "Yes it's a very lovely town." Hayley said "Sure is. I better get back to it, nice to meet you."

Linda had walked in, she notice Narita and her friends sitting at the table and she also saw a guy with them (Not knowing that it really is MJ) she walked over to them and said "Hello guys." Narita said "Hey Linda meet our friend Billy" both had said hello. Linda said "Girls is everything ok?" Tara said "Sure why shouldn't it be?" Linda said "Just that Eliza, myself and everyone here is worried about you, you been spending and awful lot of time at this friends house." Tara said "Linda, what we do is none of your buisness. Like I told Elza and I will tell you aswell we are looking after a friends house." Linda said "But are you really?" MJ aka Billy said "Is this girl bothering you girls already?" Narita said "Yes she is, come on let's go." Billy (MJ) left to go back to their secert spot. MJ undisguised himself.

When they left Hayley went over to Linda and said "You should learn to leave people alone." Linda said "But wouldn't you want to know?" Hayley said "No not really, I don't stick my nose into other people's buisness. and I don't think you should either" with that Hayley left.

Linda wasn't going to give up, she went to visit the, she knocked on the door, Tara answered and said "Linda you don't give up do you?" Linda said "I'm just checking on you guys." Tara said and that is what Eliza wanted you to do was it?" Linda said "Yes. She is worried about you guys. Wouldn't you do the same if your friends were acting strang? Like looking after a friends house when people know this has been an empty house for years?" 

Tara said "Look this house belonged to some one else before our friend moved in and because we been asked to look after their house, we said we would. Now wouldn't you do that for a friend?" Linda said "Of course I would." before Tara could say any thing Billy (MJ came out and said "Hello Linda why are you here, Tara is right I live here and I did asked these girls to look after my place while I am out. Now will you please leave them alone. Come back here and I'll call the cops." Linda walked off without a word. Tara and Billy (MJ) went inside, Billy turned back into MJ again.

Tara said "Good work MJ I am glad you sorted her out." MJ said "Thanks, She was very Nosey and you should never trust those kind of people." Narita said "You are right there MJ." while the girls were talking the phone rang, Denise went and answered it. Denise said "Hello this is Billy's phone who is this?" Roxy said "Denise Hi, I know who Billy is." Denise said "You do how?" Roxy said "Silly it's me Roxy MJ's friend, I know all about his secert and you girls know too, it's ok MJ knows me, I am with 3 people and we're coming over"

 Denise said "Are they fans? Do I need to warn MJ?" Roxy said "No need to warn him, but I know the 2 girls are friends of Carley's and the other person is a fan and also she is friends with MJ, her name is Katie, we want to suprise MJ as they haven't seen each other for years." Denise said "Aww sweet. Look I'll let everone know ok." Roxy said "Ok thanks see you guys shortly." Both hang up. Tara said "Who was it?" Denise said "Relax it's ok, it was Roxy." MJ said and what did she want" Denise said "Roxy, is coming over with 3 friends." MJ said "3 friends ah and who are they?" Denise said "No need to go into a freeze they're fans, 2 of them are friends of yours Carley and the other fan is a suprise." Carley said "Aw well least we know it's gonna be ok that's the main thing." Soon there was a knock on the door. Denise went to answer it, Let Roxy, Vickie, Michelle and Katie in. MJ couldn't believe who was standing in front of him. Katie ran up to MJ and said "So good to see you again" they both hugged

No comments:

Post a Comment