Just a day after everyone forgave Sabrina, they all went on working on the most important thing. The girls were working on MJ's and Selena's outfits, Roxy said "Ok first thing is first let's get MJ to try his out fit on." Katie went to get MJ and said "We have a suprise for you." MJ said "Oh whats that?" Serena showed MJ the outfit. MJ loved it.
Carley said "Now go and try it on." MJ went to try it on. When he came down to show of his outfit, all the girls could do was star. MJ laughed and said "Girls are you ok?"Serena said "Sorry MJ just those Gold Pants you are wearing. You know ah forget it, the out fit looks great" MJ said "Thank you, you girls did a great job with the outfit. I love it" Narita said "You know Selena is not gonna be able to take your eyes of you." MJ said "Oh now I get it you girls couldn't do the same right?" Carley said "How do you know that?" MJ said "I know you girls too well. Now mind if I go and show Selena."
Serena said "No MJ, that is bad luck for your Bride to see your outfit. She has to wait til tomorrow to see your outfit." MJ said "Ok boss if you say so I'll go and get changed." MJ went and got changed. MJ then went and work on his vows and song he was doing for Selena. While MJ was doing that, The girls took Selena's dress to Selena's house. Selena let the girls in and said "Hey guys whats up?" Serena said "Sister dear we have something for you." Selena liked the dress. She went and tried it on. she came out and showed of her dress. Lexie said "Aww you look lovely hun." Selena said "Thank you. Now I'll be right back." Serena said "Where you going?"
Selena said "Going to get changed. I don't want to spoil the suprise now do I?" Narita said "No you don't." Selena went and got changed. Selena said "Now I need to do my vows." Carley said "We'll leave you to it" The Girls left.
No comments:
Post a Comment