Selena walked up to Lexie and got her on her own. Lexie said "Whats up" Selena said "Mike was telling me about Sabrina, is it true to hurt MJ?" Lexie said "Look I am not going to even talk about it." Selena said "No you will tell me the true, I want to know what she said about him?" Lexie said "Just hurtful things. I am not gonna say what, but I told MJ what she had done and said "
Selena said "So Sabrina said some Awful things like what, just name one" Lexie said "She called him a......" Selena said "OMG!!!!! No one calls MJ such a thing! right I am gonna hunt her down." Lexi said "Selena No! Don't!" Selena said "What so let them get away with it. I don't think so. Wouldn't you pretect your cousin?" Lexi said "of course but I wouldn't want to hurt anyone. Wouldn't you do the same?"
Selena said "As MJ's Girlfriend I'd do anything to pretect him. But I will NOT!!! let people like Sabrina, say those nasty things. I would never stand back and let it happen. NO WAY would I let people get away with it. I am going to find Sabrina and give her a piece of my mind." Selena was about to go out the door. But MJ stop her and said "Where you going?" Selena said "To talk to Sabrina." MJ said "No don't! they don't even know we're here. I don't want you hurting anyone. "
Selena said "But No one should ever say those things to you." MJ said "I know but I don't want to hurt anyone either." Selena said "Then you can come with me?" Roxy walked in and said "We're going to the coffee shop." MJ said "Well just incase they're there I'll go and get Billy." MJ went of to get his Billy out fit. They all went to the coffee shop. Sabrina, Shania and Marlena were there.
The others were sitting at another table keeping an eye on them. As they were sitting there they could hear what they were saying. Tara said "Right that is it I'm going over." Carley said "No don't!" Tara said "Why? If we sit here any longer they're gonna say mean things." Narita said "Fine let's go over then." They walked over.
Tara said "Hello you 3, We know what you are talking about and I better becareful if I were you." Shania said "and if we're careful, what you gonna do about it?" Billy said "Look you don't talk to my friends like that." Sabrina said "Oh look it's....." Selena said "Don't you dare call Billy that" Sabrina said "Oh wait a minute that was ment to be for........ Cousin." Selena said "Don't you dare say that about Lexi's cousin."
Billy said "That's right it's not very nice." Sabrina said "Oh you are a friend of....... Well I feel so sorry for you." Billy said "Girls I am gonna go back, see ya's soon." Billy left. Marlena said something not nice. Selena said "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!. Don't you ever talk about Billy or his friends Again!" Sabrina said "Oh whatever. We are going, we'll make sure we don't bother you lot, or Billy or his friends. Bye."
The 3 girls left. Narita said "OMG Those girls are more than mean they are NASTY!!!!. Hayley said "Girls we are banning those 3 girls here, ever since they been here all they have been is nasty!. They are no longer welcome on this island." Selena said "Good cuz if I ever see them here again I'll seriously do something to them!" Tara said "Ok Selena we aren't bad people." Lexi said "No Selena is right, I would do the same. Let's go and check on MJ." The girls went back home.
When they got back, they went to see where MJ was, he was in the lounge room reading, They all sat down with MJ. they notice he had been in tears. Carley said "We shouldn't of let you come with us." MJ said "No really it's ok." Selena said "No it's not babe, you are really hurt by what you heard from what the girls said, we never gonna forgive them at all." MJ said "I for one won't, anyway who let them 3 on this island?" Roxy said "I wouldn't have a clue."
Selena said "So Sabrina said some Awful things like what, just name one" Lexie said "She called him a......" Selena said "OMG!!!!! No one calls MJ such a thing! right I am gonna hunt her down." Lexi said "Selena No! Don't!" Selena said "What so let them get away with it. I don't think so. Wouldn't you pretect your cousin?" Lexi said "of course but I wouldn't want to hurt anyone. Wouldn't you do the same?"
Selena said "As MJ's Girlfriend I'd do anything to pretect him. But I will NOT!!! let people like Sabrina, say those nasty things. I would never stand back and let it happen. NO WAY would I let people get away with it. I am going to find Sabrina and give her a piece of my mind." Selena was about to go out the door. But MJ stop her and said "Where you going?" Selena said "To talk to Sabrina." MJ said "No don't! they don't even know we're here. I don't want you hurting anyone. "
Selena said "But No one should ever say those things to you." MJ said "I know but I don't want to hurt anyone either." Selena said "Then you can come with me?" Roxy walked in and said "We're going to the coffee shop." MJ said "Well just incase they're there I'll go and get Billy." MJ went of to get his Billy out fit. They all went to the coffee shop. Sabrina, Shania and Marlena were there.
The others were sitting at another table keeping an eye on them. As they were sitting there they could hear what they were saying. Tara said "Right that is it I'm going over." Carley said "No don't!" Tara said "Why? If we sit here any longer they're gonna say mean things." Narita said "Fine let's go over then." They walked over.
Tara said "Hello you 3, We know what you are talking about and I better becareful if I were you." Shania said "and if we're careful, what you gonna do about it?" Billy said "Look you don't talk to my friends like that." Sabrina said "Oh look it's....." Selena said "Don't you dare call Billy that" Sabrina said "Oh wait a minute that was ment to be for........ Cousin." Selena said "Don't you dare say that about Lexi's cousin."
Billy said "That's right it's not very nice." Sabrina said "Oh you are a friend of....... Well I feel so sorry for you." Billy said "Girls I am gonna go back, see ya's soon." Billy left. Marlena said something not nice. Selena said "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!. Don't you ever talk about Billy or his friends Again!" Sabrina said "Oh whatever. We are going, we'll make sure we don't bother you lot, or Billy or his friends. Bye."
The 3 girls left. Narita said "OMG Those girls are more than mean they are NASTY!!!!. Hayley said "Girls we are banning those 3 girls here, ever since they been here all they have been is nasty!. They are no longer welcome on this island." Selena said "Good cuz if I ever see them here again I'll seriously do something to them!" Tara said "Ok Selena we aren't bad people." Lexi said "No Selena is right, I would do the same. Let's go and check on MJ." The girls went back home.
When they got back, they went to see where MJ was, he was in the lounge room reading, They all sat down with MJ. they notice he had been in tears. Carley said "We shouldn't of let you come with us." MJ said "No really it's ok." Selena said "No it's not babe, you are really hurt by what you heard from what the girls said, we never gonna forgive them at all." MJ said "I for one won't, anyway who let them 3 on this island?" Roxy said "I wouldn't have a clue."
No comments:
Post a Comment