Serena said "Awe thank you. Hey I notice you and Selena are quiet close? are you an item?" MJ said "Yeah we are, now you just get better ok." Serena said "Ok MJ I will get better." MJ went down stairs the others had gone. MJ said "Babe where are the others." Selena said "They said they had something to do, they didn't say what." MJ said "We will soon find out" Selena said "We can't leave Serena here on her own" They heard someone come down. Selena went and help her sister come down Stairs. Serena said "Where are the others?" MJ said "Have no idea." Serena said "Can I go for a walk? I'm feeling fine right now I just need to walk" Selena said "Ok but just take it easy" Serena said "Ok sis." Serena left to go and meet the others.
Meanwhile at the coffee shop the girls were making the place look pretty, they notice Serena coming over. Roxy made Serena sit down. Serena said "Awe you guys MJ and Selena are gonaa love this." Carley said "Of course they will we will make sure of it." Soon they finished fixing the place up, Roxy and Serena went back to Selena's house. Selena opened the door and said "Hey you too whats up."
Meanwhile at the coffee shop the girls were making the place look pretty, they notice Serena coming over. Roxy made Serena sit down. Serena said "Awe you guys MJ and Selena are gonaa love this." Carley said "Of course they will we will make sure of it." Soon they finished fixing the place up, Roxy and Serena went back to Selena's house. Selena opened the door and said "Hey you too whats up."
Serena said "Are you too ready." Selena said "No I ain't dressed up why." Serena said I think you better. Same with you MJ go and get ready we'll wait here for you both." Selena and MJ went to get ready. MJ came down stairs wear a nice suit out fit and Selena came down wearing a nice dress. The girls took them to the Coffe shop. Serena lead them in and said please be seated." Selena said "OMG You guys really?" Carley said "Save the thank yous til later you both, we want you 2 to enjoy your night." It was an enjoyable night, with music in the background. MJ and Selena got and danced.
The next day, after a great night they were just sitting around relaxing. MJ said "You guys have been great friends really." Carley said "Awe you are a great friends to us." MJ said "What I meant you guys understand me better than anyone else does" Selena said "What do you mean babe?"" MJ said "Well I have had friends in the past who have turned me down or lost trust etc. They became backstabbers."
The next day, after a great night they were just sitting around relaxing. MJ said "You guys have been great friends really." Carley said "Awe you are a great friends to us." MJ said "What I meant you guys understand me better than anyone else does" Selena said "What do you mean babe?"" MJ said "Well I have had friends in the past who have turned me down or lost trust etc. They became backstabbers."
Roxy said "As in?" MJ said "They took away something I loved. I had to get away because of it. I can never forgive these people for what they did." The girls shook their heads. Tara said "MJ that's Awful! how could anyone do that to you." Lexi said "Now can you guys see why I never forgave Sabrina! and when she was awful that day?"
Carley said "I can see what you mean." Narita said "Do you miss that place." MJ said "In away yes but I never returning there." Denise said "Don't blame you." MJ said "Girls I going to get lunch ready ok?" Roxy said "Yeah that's fine." MJ left the room. Serena said"MJ should have something speical from us." Selena said "Like what?" Serena said "Well this is a secert Island right?" Tara said "What are you getting at?" Serena said "Well didn't he say he had to leave Neverlands?" Katie said "Yeah he did but what do you want to do with the place?" Serena said "How about bring The neverlands back to MJ." Denise said "How?" Selena said "I think she means we can turn part of this Island into Neverlands." Katie said "Hmmm well that could work."
No comments:
Post a Comment