While MJ and his friends were back home, on the mainland. Linda saw Lorinda and said "Can I ask you a question?" Lorinda said "What kind of Question?" Liz gave Lorinda a look saying Don't you dare tell her. Lorinda told Linda to come in the Office and that she'll be there in a minute. Lorinda went over to Liz and said "What was that look for?" Liz said "You tell her, you'll lose your friends. You know once you lose your friends they'll never forgive you again." Lorinda said "That's ok I can deal with that." Liz said "I mean it if MJ and his friends find out, you'll be sorry that you wish you never told Linda."
Lorinda said "Well try and stop me then?" Liz said "Don't do it ok." Lorinda walk into the office. Lorinda said "What was the question you wanted to ask me?" Linda said "I saw Billy and his friends go past, I see they're back. But why were they off in a hurry" Lorinda said "Maybe they just were." Linda said "Come on you don't go of in a hurry like that. It's true isn't it?" Lorinda said "What's true." Lorinda said "That guy who was with his friend isn't Billy isn't he? It's Michael Jackson??" Lorinda said "I better not tell you just incase Liz is hearing" Linda said "Just tell me."
Later that day, Nicole, Bianca, and Manda were working away, they saw Lorinda, Linda, Ebony and Eliza walk in. Cassie, Taylor, Serena and Pam were there too they were just talking to Nicole, Bianca and Manda until Linda came over saying "I know the truth. So does Ebony and Eliza." Manda said "What you talking about." Linda said "Your friends." Manda said "What do mean our friends?" Linda said "Billy and your other friends, they were of in a hurry, come on they don't need to hide from us forever. We know Billy is Michael Jackson"
Later that day, Nicole, Bianca, and Manda were working away, they saw Lorinda, Linda, Ebony and Eliza walk in. Cassie, Taylor, Serena and Pam were there too they were just talking to Nicole, Bianca and Manda until Linda came over saying "I know the truth. So does Ebony and Eliza." Manda said "What you talking about." Linda said "Your friends." Manda said "What do mean our friends?" Linda said "Billy and your other friends, they were of in a hurry, come on they don't need to hide from us forever. We know Billy is Michael Jackson"
Nicole said "How do you know." Linda said "Maybe you and your friends should be careful who you trust as Lorinda told me and my 2 friends." Bianca said "How would she have told you" Linda said "She just did." Serena went over to Lorinda said "How could you! We weren't meant to tell Linda at all!!!! you realize what you just done!." Lorinda said "I'm sorry but it just slipped." Serena said "How could it just slip. I knew you were never trustworthy I don't even know why we bothered being friends with you again!"
Meanwhile at the Island unaware of what just happened, Hayley was out with Selena, her phone rang, Hayley said "Nic, whats wrong." Nicole said "They know." Hayley said "Huh? What? Who knows?" Nicole said "Linda, Ebony and Eliza, They know!" Hayley said "What do you mean they know, what do they know?" Nicole said "About MJ!." Hayley went white and said "OMG What!!! How the heck did they find out? You Guys PROMISED!!!" Nicole said "We did Promise it was Lorinda who told them!!!"
Meanwhile at the Island unaware of what just happened, Hayley was out with Selena, her phone rang, Hayley said "Nic, whats wrong." Nicole said "They know." Hayley said "Huh? What? Who knows?" Nicole said "Linda, Ebony and Eliza, They know!" Hayley said "What do you mean they know, what do they know?" Nicole said "About MJ!." Hayley went white and said "OMG What!!! How the heck did they find out? You Guys PROMISED!!!" Nicole said "We did Promise it was Lorinda who told them!!!"
Hayley said "Oh that is just great, How am I meant to break this to MJ and his friends. You know How upset they will be." Nicole said "I already know that and I know you sound angry too I don't blame you we all are, it's best you guys stay up there and not come here since Linda and her 2 friends know." Hayley said "That's too right I don't see them leaving here. But when they find out I'll tell you there is gonna be trouble. Look I have to go." Hayley and Nicole hung up.
Selena said "What was that all about?" Hayley said "They Know. How am I gonna tell the others!!!" Selena said "Woah Who knows what?" Hayley said "Linda, Eliza and Ebony found out" Selena said "OMG About MJ.. HOW!!!!? " Hayley said "Lorinda told them." Selena said "Oh that is just great, how are the others gonna react. You know MJ is gonna react bad!." Lindsay heard them and said "Who what wil react bad?" Hayley said "MJ will. He's gonna think one of our friends told them!"
Lindsay said "Who told them?" Hayley said "Lorinda!" Lindsay said "Oh great goes to show that she also has a big mouth. Great does that mean moving again?" Hayley said "No. Nicole said just stay here we're safer here than on the mainland." Selena said "Right. So let's get it over with. " While the 3 girls were walking toward Mj's house MJ and his friends were having fun til there was a knock on the door. There stood 3 worried and angry girls.
Roxy said "Girls whats the matter." Hayley said "How can I explain." Tara said "Explain what. What's going on." Hayley said "They know." Tara said "Know about what? Who knows what?" Hayley said "Nicole rang me to tell me that Linda and her 2 friends know about you MJ." MJ said HOW!!!? What do you Mean those 3 girls know? I knew it was a bad idea. Why do I listen to people like you and then end up blowing it." Hayley said "It wasn't Nicole or any of the others that told them." MJ said "WHO Told them then!?" Hayley said "It was Lorinda, she is the one who told them. We never use to trust her, but we thought she became trustworthy. But we were wrong" MJ said "That is just great now how am I or these guys meant to stay here knowing that Linda and her 2 friends know."
Hayley said "Nicole told me to tell you don't move." Carley said "What? This place is meant to be safe. But it looks like it won't be safe." MJ said "That's why we came here to get away from Linda." Selena said "You are safe here, believe me " Roxy said "So if we safe here then what if Linda came here." MJ said "Wait how much did Lorinda tell her?" Hayley said "Just that she knew who you were." MJ said "But she doesn't know that other." Tara said "The Moonwalker?" MJ said "Yes that's it. She doesn't know I Freeze anyway so I just say I'm not gonna say that to anyone but you guys." Hayley said "Don't worry MJ we all know what you meant."
No comments:
Post a Comment